RA21 + Dirt Road =

L

lanky189

Well...i dont feel much like typing a whole nother story, so i'll cross post this from my local board, to help you understand..the gravel road i was on is one i travel regularly in just the manner in which i was driving tonight when i wrecked..powersliding and drifitin thru the gravel....anywho..

here ya go:

The one I was tellng you all about at the meet, how i could slide thru the turns etc..

it kicked my ass tonight.. i entered a climbing left hand turn at about 40-45 mph riding 3rd gear to keep wheel spin down.... just before the apex i realized I didnt have the turn...as i went to downshift to get some tirespin to get the ass to swing around..it was too late...i slammed passenger side fender first into a 3 foot tall dirt bank, sideways enough not to be a front end collision, and hard enough to snap the tie rod end at the adjusting sleave clear off....the tire is destroyed and the pass fender is as well...the door wont open and shut properly and i beleive i bent the frame it appears all my big talk was too much too soon.

I'll have pics sometime as I just got home (its 130am, the accident happened close to 1120) I'm gonna go back tomorrow..try to patch it up and ease it home (the car is abuot 45 mins away)

anywho..i'm fine..lotsa hecka sore...but fine....

gnight y'all...

p.s. eremyj, thanks bro...i'll make it up to you, and i'm terribly sorry.

E

eremyj

dude, don't worry about me right now. Im just a lil sore. Soreness wears off. I can't believe we killed the fucking Celica.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I told you to quit trying to drift like me.

wNzYyNTUzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
thats right lanky...

HE ruined his car.....

its part of the game we car enthusiest play.....you cannot go against the laws of physics.

I am totally sorry, dont get me wrong! I didnt mean to be an "ass" about it...but serioulsy.

If I wrecked my car you guys would say the same darn thing to me. :icon_razz

E

eremyj

I dont believe the car is fixable. Im almost positive the frame is bent badly....

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Loki and Siman, I ask that you refrain from starting any tension in this forum.

Lanky, I am very sorry to hear of the missfortune. I think I would cry if it was my baby. Keep the chin up, and if it is not repairable, I hope you find your next joy quickly.

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
Ouch, I love sliding around dirt roads though. I broke so many suspension related components on my MR2 jumping and sliding but it was always worth it. Thankfully my roads were old forrest roads in a forest that burned to the ground -- so there was never anything to hit.

Hope you can get the car fixed and get back on the horse soon

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
siman said:
If I wrecked my car you guys would say the same darn thing to me. :icon_razz

Yah but your a doushbag and noone likes you... Warn me, ban me, neg rep me, do what you gotta do its true... your full of bullshit storys and when your serious you act like a 14 year old kid dreaming.. I know I may act out and be a moron alot of times but if I was ever on your level of immagination id probly hang myself.

Just lay off the man just wrecked his car and hes probly in a very bad mental state wondering what hes gonna do to get back and forth now ...

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
ShagsSupra said:
Yah but your a doushbag and noone likes you... Warn me, ban me, neg rep me, do what you gotta do its true... your full of bullshit storys and when your serious you act like a 14 year old kid dreaming.. I know I may act out and be a moron alot of times but if I was ever on your level of immagination id probly hang myself.

Just lay off the man just wrecked his car and hes probly in a very bad mental state wondering what hes gonna do to get back and forth now ...

Please do not antagonize. Although, I do agree, please act a little more mature siman.

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Sorry to hear about your car dude! shit happens must be time for a new car!

siman obviously gives the right people the right sexual favours around here as no-one will ban his lame ass.