coolant hose

C

chris

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me find where to connect the coolant hose coming off the bottom of the head on the intake side toward the cam cover.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
sure is. it then goes from the ISC to the TB, then to the very back of the block to the steel hardline. :)

-shaeff

C

chris

alright i got the hose hooked up and now when I try to start it it reads no oil pressure and it wont start. Also I have two wiring harness connections to find. One is the flat connector with the rubber cup on the exhaust side and the other is a round green one on the intake side toward the back of the engine.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
chris said:
alright i got the hose hooked up and now when I try to start it it reads no oil pressure and it wont start. Also I have two wiring harness connections to find. One is the flat connector with the rubber cup on the exhaust side and the other is a round green one on the intake side toward the back of the engine.

the flat one with the rubber cap is most likely your oil pressure sending unit wire. (thats why you have no oil pressure)

the green one, hmmm. i gotta think about that one...

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
yes! clifftrail is right. (damn i'm off today) it's VERY likely the knock sensor wire that goes to the knock sensor near the starter.

-shaeff