Here is my bike.

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
Yep I didnt wanna be a lamer and post up and not have pictures when I first got it so I waited. here she is 03 600 CBR F4I.

Yep and I already droped it :( I was putting it in my back yard and thought my cousin had the other side so I stoped to itch my nose and it fell right on the hinge that holds the fence closed.

Got the bike with 6700 miles 2 helmates gloves and oil and filter for next oil change for 4600$.

was spotless before I droped it :(

I am not to worried about the dmg, altho it worrysme but just like all my bike family and friends say its gonna happen regarless within the first six months atleast once.

when I go ride with some family on a sunny day Ill get some pics up of the familys bikes aswell.

Ohh here are a few pics of my skull Caps.

hoei RF-1000, KBC VR-1, Fulmer blah yada somthing.

I only wear the shoei (the girlfriend just went and bought me a smoke visor for it today)

sorry for terrible pics. (the bike is more shiney and the red isnt so dull... but cam isnt the best)

there showing rain all week so hopfully Ill get a day soon to watsh both my cars and get some pics of all 3 together,

Last edited:

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
None of those pics work.
It looks like this:

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Password:

Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me?

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

I will delete this post if/when you fix them.
Just thought I would tell you.

BTW, I am a member of CBRforum.com
representing a '94 CBR NINE-double-R

EDIT: to add this reasoning:
but now if I delete this post since you did fix them, it would be unclear why Loki and Lanky were kidding with you; readers won't know the context of their humor. So it makes more sense to keep it then.

Last edited:
E

eremyj

That bike = secsee

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lanky189

go ahead..get it up on one wheel..see how long that lasts when i slam my door into your leg.

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
lanky189 said:
go ahead..get it up on one wheel..see how long that lasts when i slam my door into your leg.

For that to happen you would need to be besdie me, :3d_frown: Its hard to catch a skinny white kid travelings at the speed of light passing you with a door! :p

mad respect for the "celica that could!!!!"

E

eremyj

That little Celica drifted its ass off tonight.... gotta give it respect

L

lanky189

ShagsSupra said:
For that to happen you would need to be besdie me, :3d_frown: Its hard to catch a skinny white kid travelings at the speed of light passing you with a door! :p

mad respect for the "celica that could!!!!"

most people won't lift a bike at much above 60 or so..at those speeds i could be next to you...besides..im obviously gonna need a headstart...so when you come flyin by...i'll be there..swingin my door..

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Shags....thats stupid.

Riding wheelies on motor bikes at those speeds.....no.just no.

I hate stupid bike riders that show off....it pisses me off...so dangerous.

You can see when they set the wheel back down the front end bucks around....

Jesus help you.

L

lanky189

thats enough siman... no more following members around name calling... it stops now,

this is your public warning.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Hope I don't upset anyone but I was actually going to post in response to siman's post.

If he said something at a level that I am not aware of, then that was handled I guess.
But at the level that I read it at and and understood it:
siman said:
Shags....thats stupid.

Riding wheelies on motor bikes at those speeds.....no.just no.

I hate stupid bike riders that show off....it pisses me off...so dangerous.

You can see when they set the wheel back down the front end bucks around....

Jesus help you.
I would say that he was saying that the action is stupid, not that Shag was stupid. I used to ride with guys that sit on the gastank and ride wheelies. Now that stuff is cool but stupid really. Some of the stuff I did with racing in the mountains is cool but would be stupid for some. Not stupid for me because my psychic powers told me that I would never go down racing. (Joking of course about the psychic powers but I never did go down while racing.)

Most of the people that do wheelies do go down at some point. Some break their necks, some die, some break both hands, some disfigure their female companions when they take them for wheelie rides, some wear the rash for life, some get to see how their knee caps move with out the skin...you get the picture. Those are just from cases of people that I personally know.

I knew a guy that used to wheelie with his girl on the back when it was night -- you can't see the road too well like that when you are looking over a light that is between you and the road -- and the headlight is not facing the the road, but the sky. They had two kids at that time.

After the cases I have heard of on guys messing up from my two biker crews, I think that it should really be illegal for a father to own a sportbike.

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
Tony Mawad said:
Hope I don't upset anyone but I was actually going to post in response to siman's post.

If he said something at a level that I am not aware of, then that was handled I guess.
But at the level that I read it at and and understood it:I would say that he was saying that the action is stupid, not that Shag was stupid. I used to ride with guys that sit on the gastank and ride wheelies. Now that stuff is cool but stupid really. Some of the stuff I did with racing in the mountains is cool but would be stupid for some. Not stupid for me because my psychic powers told me that I would never go down racing. (Joking of course about the psychic powers but I never did go down while racing.)

Most of the people that do wheelies do go down at some point. Some break their necks, some die, some break both hands, some disfigure their female companions when they take them for wheelie rides, some wear the rash for life, some get to see how their knee caps move with out the skin...you get the picture. Those are just from cases of people that I personally know.

I knew a guy that used to wheelie with his girl on the back when it was night -- you can't see the road too well like that when you are looking over a light that is between you and the road -- and the headlight is not facing the the road, but the sky. They had two kids at that time.

After the cases I have heard of on guys messing up from my two biker crews, I think that it should really be illegal for a father to own a sportbike.

sure its dangerous and no I dont go riding wheelies everywhere I go ive only ridden a wheelie 2 times... and 1 time was an accident lol I come from riding dirtbikes hardcore.. very dangerious but most the time its not the rider its the idiots in cars not paying attention, ive only had my bike for 2 weeks or so now and its damn fast.... and fast enough to get me hurt and quick but I dont go ride it like I moron im just talking out my ass having a good time on the forums... buttttt we are all adrinalin junkies ... so a bike fulfills that need and x it by 10.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
if i had a bike i wouldnt even take the risk if my girl was on the back, shows how much the guy cares for the girl.

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
D34DC311 said:
if i had a bike i wouldnt even take the risk if my girl was on the back, shows how much the guy cares for the girl.

for reaaal. I only got m bike permit and im only getting my bike permit cause I dont plan on leaving the state or riding a passanger... thats the only thing having an actual licences add's.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
i mean can u imagine how u would feel if you had a hot lookin girl and she feel off at 60
face, body all messed up. or mabey even dead.
women and cars, little bit safer. ill stick with that.