my mk3 vs dogde mini van

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
first day that i got my car working in that last 10 months...

the story

me any my brother were getting hungry so we went to get some subway for dinner. well i pull out on to the road and come up to a light im sitting there waiting for the light to turn green with the mini van starts reving its stupid motor so i thought nothing of it and when the light turned green i went off and he flored his mini van and i was going all slow so i shifted into second gear and flored my mk3 and then i lost sight of him ( he was like 4 or 5 cars behind me ) then i slow down to a stop and he does the dumb ricer fly by. that was my kill

mods
na cams
air intake
60 trim at stock boost
2mm mhg
lower hard pipe
bov
ported downpipe
stock exhaust

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
It is all about the 2003 Honda Odyssey. That's the beast of the mini van world. Nothing comes close to the massive g-force you feel when you floor that thing on an on ramp. :icon_lol: Except maybe when you hit 20 psi of boost at 3000 rpm in 3rd :evil5:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
CtSupra said:
What is the worlds coming to? Come to new britain, ct. You'll see the most riced out hondas, wagons, and minivans in America. You'll even see a geo metro with a to4e running 20lbs. It is pretty god damn scary to ride in though....

Worse than this?

ultimate.jpg

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
Anomili said:
It is all about the 2003 Honda Odyssey. That's the beast of the mini van world. Nothing comes close to the massive g-force you feel when you floor that thing on an on ramp. :icon_lol: Except maybe when you hit 20 psi of boost at 3000 rpm in 3rd :evil5:

I actualy heard the toyota sienna ad v8 is the fastest soccor mom mini van made.. my be wrong tho.

my moms windstar has the same engine the v6 mustang has I think,... if it is they make a vortech that fits it ;)