Horn question

I<3Supras

Drft What do u mean drft?
Mar 31, 2005
Southern, Ca
ok well the last owner of my 89 turbo supra put a sparco racing steering wheel on it. So he took out the horn from the car thats located near the front of the car. So my question is what color is the front wire that connects to the Horn? I can see that there is a blue wire that has two connecters on it, is that it? and What is the color of the horn wires in the steering colum? I'm trying to install a new horn and connect the wires to two red nitrous buttons i have on my Sparco steering wheel. Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Pete

I<3Supras

Mar 31, 2005
Southern, Ca
I can see that four wires are cut. the blue and white are for cruise control i think and the other two are yellow and green. so i guess it one of those two?

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
the green wire should be the one in the column(my 92 anyways)under the hood my car uses 2 18 awg blue wires at the horns

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
no problem,once you have the horns hooked up all you have to do is ground the green wire and it should sound

I<3Supras

Mar 31, 2005
Southern, Ca
Hopefully it goes as planed because i'm not sure if I ground it to both the nitrous buttons if it will work or not. But we will see...

I<3Supras

Mar 31, 2005
Southern, Ca
I OWn!!!! Thanks for your Help It Works. Now when my friends try hitting the nitrous buttons to be funny they will get a loud surprise hehehe.