Desk Chair

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
RANT

My fucking desk chair's welds just busted, resulting in me going over backwards, and my knees taking out my fucking keyboard tray

RAAHHHHH

/Rant :)

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
You gotta be shitting me!?!? My chair fucking broke last night resulting in my flying backwords and taking out my keyboard and almost landing on my ps2! The bolt that holds the back to the seat snapped right in half(it has like a circle with a bolt in it that you hand turn into the bottom of the seat). I just gaffolded another from a chair at work and it fit perfect on this one lol.

Shinobu

Mmmm... Juicy!
Mar 30, 2005
Columbus, GA
Just out of curiousity, it wouldn't happen to have been this chair would it:

mission_hi.jpg

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
no it was a pretty shitty chair... i broke my old one which was nice about a year ago and a buddy gave me this one... it was cheap-o... aparently :)

turkish... that's bizare :p

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
hahaha......my dad bought one and robbed the hydraulics for one of his interesting around the house projects and pieced the chair back together with galvanized steel pipe......and then gave it to me! it's lasted me friggin 3 years!....but the back likes to sag and if i lean back to far i do go ass over teakettle......lol

L

lanky189

my chair is lame
its just one from our dining room... but its ok.. i can wack off in it just fine..