Friends With Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lanky189

I'm curious, how would one end a relationship in the form of "Friends with Benefits" if the partner was getting less "friend" and more "girlfriend-ish"

Not my personal situation, just a conundrum of sorts.

Ponder as ye may!

E

eremyj

try being extremely vulgar when benefitting? Fart a few times and stuff

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I told mine that I had found someone special, which I had. (Of course, I told her AFTER pounding her until she was sore. :p ) I married the someone special. I've never really seen the friend again.

I'm not sorry, either, it was the right decision.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Ckanderson said:
if she says "I love u" you just say "I love U2" which is totally cool, cause U2 is a really good band.

:biglaugh: and her reply "really good cause i thought this was just about the sex", answer "yea they are a good band"

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Never ends well, or at least with the friendship still intact. Fun while it lasts, but you NEVER want to be in this situation with a long-time friend, or one that you do not want to lose (as a friend) anyways.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Just tell her you dont want a relationship but you need to also stop recieving the benefits otherwise it will be harder to break off esp or her.

Cheers,
Roy

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
never ends well.

you have to either:
a. end the relationship (no more pussy!)
b. actually BE with her (hah yeah right..)
or
c. be a scumbag. keep it going with her but dont really do couple type things, date other girls etc.

as you can see, your three choices are all pretty lame.

E

eremyj

My response is still the best. But maybe its just because I know the couple in question...

Status
Not open for further replies.