here in MO Thinking of 1jz swap

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
alright,
so i have been tossing the idea around, of putting in a 1jzgte. but im gonna need some help here in mo, caz the place i have to do it im going to have to have it done in a weekend.so, i live in Missouri, just north of stl. would anyone be willing to help me out? let me know. thanks

justin

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I got class 6 days a week........ so if I leave Sat after class... I should be there around 10:30-ish... and I'd have to be back by 7:30 on Mon.... Healthcare sucks like that I guess... But if I wasn't in school, I'd be there.

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
I got class 6 days a week........ so if I leave Sat after class... I should be there around 10:30-ish... and I'd have to be back by 7:30 on Mon.... Healthcare sucks like that I guess... But if I wasn't in school, I'd be there.

hey, that i understand. but anyway im not sure when its going to take place first. im trying to get my computer biz off the ground first right now. im just going to eather replace the HG on my 7mgte or just drive it. im not sure yet. so anyway. ill keep ya updated. thanks

justin

zurud

Apr 10, 2005
Evansville, IN
There is a guy in St louis with 1jz maybe he can help you a bit
741085_8_full.jpg