Sayin hey!

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Hey new to this forum and thought I would say hello! Im from Missouri and own an 89 non-turbo auto supra. I LOVE THIS CAR!!! :love: it's amazing even at 160+miles(yes 160k :nono: ). Even when I found out the hard way that powerwashing a 7mge is a bad thing( later spending over 500 to fix it)not even that could stop it. Such sheer power it runs smooth and is an ass kickin car!! I had bought it from a guy down the street and having never heard of such a car before. I was blown away finding out that it was such an outstanding sportscar. finally, finding a site with as much supra people anyone could ask for and Im looking forward to stickin with you guys!

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
Good to have you. If you stick around you'll learn a lot. BIG advice, read the FAQ section, it will answer many questions for you.

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
Furball said:
Good to have you. If you stick around you'll learn a lot. BIG advice, read the FAQ section, it will answer many questions for you.

i believe the above is written wrong

If you stick around you'll learn alot. BHG advice, read the FAQ section, it will answer many questions for you.

:rofl:

oh and welcome to the forum.... lotsa great ppl's here ;)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprra_girl said:

If you stick around you'll learn alot. BHG advice, read the FAQ section, it will answer many questions for you.

i read it BHG advice... even though it said big... brainwashing i guess :aigo:

not that i have to worry about bhg, but yeah

89Joe

Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Im from St.Peters close to St.Charles and a bit from St.louis :biglaugh: Also heres some pics of the car. That strut bar I have is shit cut into the damn antifreeze line but ive been trying to make it work(see the washers have to get rid of those)

Attachments

• Supra 006.jpg
    Supra 006.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Supra 014.jpg
    Supra 014.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Supra 012.jpg
    Supra 012.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
suprra_girl said:

Actually I did mean big. With all the "what can my Supra do?".."Hey noob search," that goes on he should read the FAQ first. The FAQ is full of geat BHG advice though.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
best site on the net, u ask it and u will get an answer and sometime an indepth way to solve the problem

89Joe

Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
I appriciate the warm welcome! I whont hesitate on those questions ither, you guys seem like you can answer anything.