is this weird

MK3less

Money eating monster
Jun 3, 2005
Mass
I have own my first Supra for 2 month now and already have my basement and shead full of extra parts. I also had the supra up on car jacks more than once.LOL :nuts: Is a good thing I have owned trublesome cars in the past so my wife is use to it ha LOL.

p.s. I which this thing had a spell check I just dont feal right.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
i agree with turkish.

no, it is not wierd.

actually, i applaud you diving right into the bastard. good job. seems like the car has a good home.

P

Pokey

my car sat on car jacks for over 4 months for an auto 2 5sp swap, and ive had to fix other ppls mistakes like puttin helicoils in the head :nono: its normal for supras, just take care of them, and theyll take care of you :biglaugh: :naughty:

MK3less

Money eating monster
Jun 3, 2005
Mass
Its funny I alredy replace the tranny(that was a fun job) a bad turbo and a bunch of leaky oil hose

MK3less

Money eating monster
Jun 3, 2005
Mass
Supra90turbo where in Ma are you from I whuld like to meet other supra owners around here.

hide with MKIII

Apr 8, 2005
MA
Im from MA also, in Lexington.

I've had my supra on jack as many as I can count during past 2 years.....
Now its taking care of me commute to work. See what I mean???

MK3less

Money eating monster
Jun 3, 2005
Mass
its nice to see a few more people from mass in here.It all good working on the supra doesn't bother me as Iam use to working on my cars a least once a week as my last car a VW corrado with a custom turbo kit I was under the hood a least every other day. Its all fun but doesnt leave too much time for the wife and kids. Oh well whant can you do.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
yea i can see this car has a good home with you if your already putting this much work into it.

3 months after buying my car i only put 3 miles on it and did my hg, radiator and swapped like $1000 in parts under the hood just to get it mint again.