Question about my setup.

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Ok, I posted this in the texas regional forum, but to get it a little more views, here goes.

Car: 1989 Red Toyota Supra Turbo
Mods: HKS t04 mani, Garrett T04 .60 A/R (Still trying to find out about this turbo as I bought it with the car), HKS wastegate, HKS intercooler, HKS 3000 pipe, hard pipe IC pipes, stock BOV :confused: , HKS downpipe, Ichi Ban Racing fuel rail, 550CC denso's, walbro fuel pump, SS clutch line, EGR block-off plates, and a blitz NUR spec exhaust (used to be an HKS exhaust, but it rusted out the muffler. :mad: )

Ok, so I purchased the car the way it was except for the new exhaust. I am currently swaping motors out since the dude blew a MHG by leaning the bitch out too much.

So, I showed this list to a buddy of mine and he says it sounds like an old HKS kit from back in the day. I am excited if it is, but I would like to know more about my turbo, and some specs. I have searched for .60 A/R's with t04 turbos, but only find stuff like .63 and above or below, but no .60's....... Any info would be great, thanks in advance.

S

supracharged03

sorry to go off topic, but Ichiban fuel rail, dont they make soup?