For the gamer/PC, lover.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
best keyboard evar... id buy one just to say i had it. too bad i have to go back to school and cant go wasting my money an a $300 keyboard.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
VERY neat contraption, BUT not enough product for what you are paying, or too much cash for a keyboard with only a couple of extra creature comforts.

I paid like $20 for my stylish, yet fairly simple looking black keyboard, which has silver shortcut and cheater keys all over the damn place.
Buying something like that is like people buying little stickers to help mark things in their address book when a pen does the job, a 10 year old with business cards, or some other such nonsense.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
drunk_medic said:
VERY neat contraption, BUT not enough product for what you are paying, or too much cash for a keyboard with only a couple of extra creature comforts.

I paid like $20 for my stylish, yet fairly simple looking black keyboard, which has silver shortcut and cheater keys all over the damn place.
Buying something like that is like people buying little stickers for their address book, a 10 year old with business cards, or some other such nonsense.

i dont think u grasp the consept. see those little icons, they are small color LCDs screens that u can make them anything. say u wanted a cool looking letter "A" where the letter "O" is on ur "$20 stylish" keyboard, u make the cool little "A" and place it where the "O" is now that "O" key is the "A" key. it can be used for anything say u want a game to start up with the touch of a button, vola". get the consept now? it can be used for so many different apps it not funny.

:biglaugh:
lol "stylish" keyboard.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
The point I was trying to make is that it's neat, but I can't see anyone needing it. I also don't see the people who buy it using it to it's full potential, and I see the novelty wearing off very quickly.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
well, thats why i called this thread PC/game lover. if u think 300 for a keyboard is expensive, my friend payed 160 for his mouse. yes a mouse. and he is a PC/Gamer.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
SupraOfDoom said:
Getting so many tiny LED's in a keyboard would actually make it weight 40lbs.

UMM there LCDs not LEDs. lol, its like a bunch of flat panel monitors shrunk and put on each key on the keyboard.

test pilot

Developing video games
Jul 3, 2005
Eugene, OR
wow! What a memory saver. Now i can hope from one 3D or 2D app to the other and change my shortcut keys on the fly without having to remember them! That's a killer idea. Of course this is a luxury item. I know you could easily use templates like they used to back in the ol` desktop publishing days or clerical days. If this makes it to market it's as good as mine.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
it will. release in 06 sometime. its mainly targeted toward 3d/music/and gamers, and the short hand typers. its not for the common email person, i dont think it will help with solitare scores any.