Fake boobies.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Who here on the forums has a woman with...

A.) Fake titties

B.) A friend with fake titties

Or have you ever had the chance to play with them? How did they compaire to real ones and what size were they?

Just curious, as me and my girl were talking about this the other day. I think she wants to feel them just as much as I do to take the curiousity away.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
CAUTION: MY FOLLOWING POST IS RATED R

MDCmotorsports said:
...Or have you ever had the chance to play with them? How did they compaire to real ones and what size were they?

Just curious, as me and my girl were talking about this the other day. I think she wants to feel them just as much as I do to take the curiousity away.
Just go to a strip club with your girl. Find a stripper with implants. Speak to here about your curiousity. Offer her twenty dollars or whatever for just some squeezing and feeling. I don't think that is prostitution really. Squeezing breasts is not such a big deal. She won't call the cops on you because it will be bad for the club in general and patrons will shy away from the club if strippers make a big deal over nothing. (That would be like her filing a complaint on sexual harassment on the customer -- strippers can't make complaints over offers.) Just be polite to the girl and compliment her and be cool about it. It is just like you would if someone made you dinner, say that is great no matter what it tastes like (or what her boobs will feel like). I have never propositioned a stripper but I know how to deal with most people in most types of business and what their position would be.

Now for some of my own thoughts on fake boobs.

From http://www.lyricsstyle.com/s/sirmixalot/babygotback.html
Sir Mix-A-Lot said:
...I wanna get you home
And ugh, double ugh, ugh
I ain't talkin' bout Playboy
Cuz silicone parts were made for toys
I wannem real thick and juicy
So find that juicy double
Mixalot's in trouble...

Fake boobs...synthetic boobs...fake parts...well how about replacing you penis for a big dildo?
Same deal: plastic parts.

What if I were to go around with a sock in my pants? (It is the same thing really.)

I hate fake shit, or fake people.

Wanting/encouraging/wishing a girl to get fake boobs is really a messed up thing in our society. I have heard high school girls say in class rooms that they will be getting them soon, who looked very attractive already.

Some guys that want fake boobs are the same guys that want monster freak boobs and just will never be happy with what real normal boobs look like.

If women were as messed up as many men are, they would be pressuring us to get penis extensions and such, or research would be going towards that...now that I think of it, there actually is an operation that does make the member bigger (according to a talk show on TV).

IMO 100% natural and in good physical shape is the SEXY.
And remember, a girl needs to have a healthy physique to have a fine gluteus maximus. Breasts are not an indication of good health or being in good shape.

EDIT: TYPO

Last edited:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Fake breasts feel and look as good as the real thing - just slightly different. I have no opposition to them at all, HOWEVER there is such a thing as overdoing it. It is also sad when someone feels they have to have something done because of a huge lack of self esteem.

I know girls who want fakes because there are certain types and styles of dresses or clothes that they want, which are not well suited to an A or B cup. Sometimes at least a C is needed to properly "fill a dress". I can understand that. I can also understand having it done for women who are missing a breast due to masectomy to get rid of cancer.

Overall, it's the woman's decision. It's a bit of a taboo to push or even suggest plastic surgery on someone. Just watch that episode of Seinfeld where George's girlfriend is pretty aside from her nose. There is a part where good old Kramer says "Well, you're as pretty as any girl - you just need a nose job".

If you do as Tony has suggested and the girl DOES want to have it done, you need to ask several women whose breasts look like they came out great where they had theirs done and ask for the name of their doctor. If you finally get alot of references and go to a doctor, ask to see a scrapbook. Many plastic surgeons will have the "before and after" pictures in a photo album or two or ten. THe more great examples, the better.

Finally, if she still wants it, remind her that it's like a tattoo in some ways - it looks attractive, but it hurts going in/on and it isn't coming out/off without some pain.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Drunk_medic, I do respect your post and will say that it is a very good one indeed.

I don't know if it is assumable that MDC and his are considering an operation though, or maybe you had better insight than I did to consider that possibility.

The thing that peeves me about this and the reason why I am so anti-implants is because it has become like make up, and girls in high school think: well I am now 16, so I should get this to be popular. As if girls just should have them or do it, and that it is not a big deal. It gets done many times for not such a good reason. If more guys in society had my point of view, it would be less common. The males of this species do set what is desirable in the females. Just look at some of the Arab countries, it is unacceptable for a woman to show her face. That rule was set by men most likely, and then the women accept it so they can fit in. Men also set what is too fat in this society, and then the woman try to fit that role to be popular as well.
I am not blaming boyfriends on this, but society as a whole (the male segment).

As far as surgery for some who have valid reasons or because of reconstruction, I am 100% for it, and your recommendations on how to find a good doctor is very much needed. I have injured myself and have needed four operations related to cosmetics to fix the injuries. (For all I have done in life, I am really lucky to be alive. heh) But those four operations were only on two things, four operations were needed because both the initial operations were not successes the first time. Doctors are most incompetent people on the face of the earth. They get paid no matter what -- a testament that they are incompetent. If the operation goes bad, they still get paid. If it is their fault 100%, they still get paid. Suing a doctor, you will need to have an expert witness to testify against him. Getting that is not easy because they are usually on the same board and are in a community of their own. The way I see it: why put yourself or let someone be at the mercy of a doctor if it is not a truly needed procedure. I have seen doctors not do operations that are needed because they would not get paid enough, and so they acted as if it was not needed to get rid of the not so cost efficient deal. I have also seen doctors tell patients that they need an operation when they really did not, because that would have been a cost efficient deal for them [I have seen it too often].

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
fake titties vary on quality. some of them you cant really tell if they are fake. FME? they are more stiff and not as jiggly. that is all.

L

lanky189

at this point....having gone as long as i have without something warm wet and close together in my life... i could care less, really i dont think fake boobs are all that bad, having never touched them...i woudln't know. even so... i like big boobies...

L

lanky189

Drunk... you're avatar makes me laugh so much...i love it

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
... I like 'em both, but the bigger "real" ones tend to sag w/time (I don't like that). The fakies stay where they are... I personally don't mind either way (as long as I get to play w/'em ;-).

Reality is.... Usually a female wants them to improve how she appears... It falls right into line with everything else they are taught (from birth it seems). Self-esteem, peer pressure, all that stuff that make women do some crazy stuff. Anyways, those that do it for attention or to compete, kinda have it backfire on 'em. They depend on their appearance so much that their personalities suck (stripper for example).... they may have a great body (physically), but it's usually 'cause they lack elsewhere (emotionally, mentally, etc).

This is just my opinion.... I think alot of women put too much into their appearance... however, women are Fing vicious and will dawg another one out for the stupidest things (men find stupid anyways). If your girl wants 'em, don't stand in her way... she has her own "personal" reasons for wanting them.... (maybe help her pick out the right size ;-)

Also, many of them do not mind showing their fakies to other girls at all... Maybe she has a friend she can ask etc... hell, I'm a guy and don't think I ever paid to see/touch 'em (why should a girl?).

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
i love all boobies!!!

real, fake, real fake, big, medium, small, big nipples, small nipples, light nipples, dark nipples, doesnt matter to me, as long as they look good

heres another angle 4 ya.... if you can grab them they're real :D

chris

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
lagged said:
fake titties vary on quality. some of them you cant really tell if they are fake...
Very true, and if they are going to look fake and butchered, a girl should not even bother going or getting them from a surgeon who can’t do it right. IF a woman really has it in her head that she wants implants, there are butches and then there are artists available, just as any field. It may be hard to know exactly what the end result would be though.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
There is this one girl I used to know. Her and I find each other funny and share each other’s sense of humor. We can say anything that comes to mind to make the other laugh; we know it will be received with a laugh. She happens to be black.

After she showed me her place once and gave me the tour, I said, “Well mama, I wants to see those chocolate boobies too.” Girls that have a cool sense of humor rule. Of course some humor is best out of the eyes of bystanders in some settings...
boosted1jz said:
i love all boobies!!!

real, fake, real fake, big, medium, small, big nipples, small nipples, light nipples, dark nipples, doesnt matter to me, as long as they look good .....

chris
Add chocolate boobies to the list.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
I love boobs.

that said.. after hookin up with 2 girls with em (one last night :naughty: ) I dont like em.. you can FEEL where the implant is and they are firm... too firm. almost hard.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO