Chi2k5 Itineray

Mid-WestSupras

Was MWS now NE-Supras.com
Apr 11, 2005
Deja Vu in Atlantic City NJ
CHI2K5 SUPRA MEET July 30-31, 2005
DVD Info: MOVE-STUDIOS will be the “OFFICIAL COMPANY” to film for the CHI2K5 DVD. They will be at all the events for the 2 days. They have informed me that those who win the car show event and those that Dyno will definitely be featured on the DVD! A teaser will be available soon! MOVE-STUDIOS have informed me that the DVD will be finished in 3-4 months time after the event!

Hotel Info:
Place: Comfort Suites
1100 E. Higgins Road
Schaumburg, IL, US, 60173
(847) 330-0133
http://www.comfortsuites.com

Map:
untitled_clip_image001.jpg

Comfort Suites is located on Higgins Road between Plum Grove Road and Meacham Rd just west of I-290. For directions call Comfort Suites @ 847-330-0133

Comfort Suites will be providing hotel accommodations for CHI2K5. We have a block of 20 rooms with double-beds reserved for us. This Schaumburg hotel features free continental breakfast that consists of
eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, waffles, cereals, juices, bagels, toast, fresh fruit and coffee. Other amenities include free USA Today, free local calls, high-speed internet access, fitness center, and indoor heated pool with spa.

Rates:

$72/night for 1 or 2 people

$10 additional for each person after that

(For being with CHI2K5, you save $50/night—regular price is $129/night!)

BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW! PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE WITH THE SUPRA GROUP!

Saturday, July 30, 2005 (Show-n-Shine and Drag Racing)
Below is the first stop for CHI2K5. We will initially meet here and have lunch. You will be responsible for your own meals and drinks. We have made the first stop 2 hours long to compensate for lunch and any stragglers (you know who you are) that may show up. At 2:00PM , we will start to head to Great Lakes Dragaway.

Time: Noon-2:00PM
Place: The Brat Stop

12304 75th Street
(Hwy 50 & I-94)
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53142
(262)857-2011 Ext. 9
http://www.bratstop.com/

Parking: We have designated parking on the Upper West Lot by the Big Clock.

Map:
untitled_clip_image002.jpg

The Brat Stop-Parkway Chateau is located 1/2 block west of I-94 (exit 344) on Route 50 in Kenosha , Wisconsin . C oming from another direction? Call the Brat Stop, and they will help: 262-857-2011 Ext. 9

Time: 2:00-7:00PM
Place: Great Lakes Dragaway

18411 1st Street
Union Grove, Wisconsin 53182-9200
(262)878-3783
http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com

Map:
untitled_clip_image003.jpg

Great Lakes Dragaway is located 10 miles north of the Illinois/Wisconsin state line, 5 miles west of Interstate 94 (Exit 337) on Highway KR (Kenosha/Racine County Line). The large red star marks the spot!

Once you arrive at Great Lakes Dragaway (which is North of The Brat Stop), proceed to the booth that has the CHI2K5 banner. Once you arrive, you will notice other imports there. That is because IMPORT WARS #4 will be going on as well. So in order to keep organized, please follow procedures below:

Drag Racing: You have 2 choices of Drag Racing. If you want to Bracket Race, specify that you are with Class S (this class is only for CHI2K5).Or if you want to race in Heads Up (must be 12.99 or quicker), specify that you want the Import Quick 16 (you will be racing others from IMPORT WARS #4).

Fee for Bracket Racing: $45. Fee for Import Quick 16: $65.

Purses for Bracket Racing*: *Class will only run if more than 6 cars

Winner: $250

R/U: $100

Semi: $50

Purses for Import Quick 16:

Winner: $500

R/U: $200

Semi: $100

Quarters**: $50 **If more than 8 cars

**Purses come from Great Lakes Dragaway and NOT CHI2K5**

Spectator: Specify that you are with CHI2K5. We will have a specific parking area, by the pits, in the grass for us. Cars will be parked together by their specific generation.

Fee for spectating is $15.

Show-n-Shine: Pay thespectator fee of $15, and then proceed to the CHI2K5 Parking Area. You will be instructed to park by your specific generation. There will be someone who will be collecting money for the CHI2K5 Show-n-Shine. The CHI2K5 Show-n-Shine will be SEPARATE from the IMPORT WARS #4 Car Show.

Fee for the CHI2K5 Show-n-Shine is $15.

CHI2K5 Show-n-Shine Trophies:

MKI: “Best in Class”
MKII: “Best in Class”
MKIII: “First Place” & “Second Place”
MKIV: “First Place” & “Second Place”

Supra Hybrid:
“Best in Class”
“Best Interior”
“Best Paint”
“Best Stock-bodied Supra”
“Best of Show”

Sound Off: The Mecca Sound Competition is part of IMPORT WARS #4 and NOT CHI2K5. If you want to be a part of this, you must let the cashier, at the entrance, know.

Fee for the IMPORT WARS #4 Sound Off is $35.

(DO NOT PAY THE FEE OF $45 FOR THE CAR SHOW AND SOUND COMPETITION!!! OTHERWISE, YOU WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE IMPORT WARS #4 CAR SHOW AND NOT THE CHI2K5 SHOW-N-SHINE!!!)

Time: 8:00PM-???
Place: Dave & Busters

1155 N Swift Rd
Addison , IL 60101
(630) 543-5151
http://www.daveandbusters.com

Map:
untitled_clip_image004.jpg

Dave & Busters is located on Swift Road, between Army Trail Road and Lake Street (RT 20), just west of I-355. The large red star marks the spot! If you have problems with directions, call Dave & Busters @ 630-543-5151

Due to the LOW RSVP’s for the All-You-Can-Eat Dinner, the CHI2K5 Organizers decided to change things. We have reserved a room that will accommodate 10-25 people. We will have our own waiter/waitress taking food and drink orders from the Dave & Busters’ menu. (FYI, when you consider food, drink and/or alcohol, price can add up to more than $30/person, so the better deal would be the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet) There will be a pool table available and a big screen, where we will show past Supra events. Obviously, there will be various arcade games that Dave & Busters is famous for, as well.

If for some reason, people start to RSVP, I will see if we can still get the All-You-Can-Eat Dinner. Food and fountain drinks are included in the price. Dinner choices are located here: All-You-Can-Eat Dinner Choices.

In order for this to happen, we will need to have a minimum of 30 people. HOWEVER, I WILL NEED TO HAVE ALL RESPONSES AND CHOICE OF FOOD (Majority rules) BY SUNDAY, JULY 17, 2005!NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

(Disclaimer: If you RSVP with a “YES”, you will be responsible to PAY no matter what! So please make sure if “YES” is your final answer!!! For those who have already replied with "YES”, you have until 11:59PM ON SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2005 to change your answer to “NO”)

Price for the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Dinner:

$20 pre-pay

$30 at the door

RAFFLE: Prizes will be awarded during dinner. You MUST be present to win. RAFFLE PRICE: TBD

Sunday, July 31, 2005 (Dyno Day)

Time: 10:00AM-???
Place: A-Spec Tuning

533 Lunt Ave
Schaumburg , IL 60193
(630) 825-0333
http://www.a-spectuning.com

Map:
untitled_clip_image005.jpg

A-Spec Tuning is located on Lunt Ave a few miles west of the I-290/I-355 interchange and north of the Elgin-O’Hare Expressway. The large red star marks the spot! For directions, call A-Spec @ 630-825-0333

A-Spec Tuning has graciously accepted to host the Dyno Day for CHI2K5. To be fair, we have decided to let those who have RSVP’d already, be first in line. We will also have some local invitational cars thrown in the middle to Dyno as well. All the rest will be first come first served!

There will NOT be a set maximum for the Dyno Runs, however, there is a minimum of 15 cars. A-Spec Tuning will decide when to end the Dyno. A-Spec Tuning has also graciously offered to supply food and drinksFREE for those that dyno. For everyone else, it will be $5/person.

Pricing: 3 runs for $40 without Wideband

Fuel: C16 will be available for purchase, but I need to know how much each person would need, by Tuesday, July 19, 2005 . Price will be $10/gallon. Please email me at doyounvme@comcast.net (Under the Subject Line of the email, please put “Dyno Fuel ”)

Purses:$100 for highest horsepower MKIII Supra

$100 for highest horsepower MKIV Supra

Directions In Case You Get Lost:

From The Brat Stop to Great Lakes Dragaway: (roughly 15 miles)
Take I-94 West to Highway KR (Exit 337). Go West (turn left) onto Highway KR. Proceed West for about 5 miles. Great Lakes Dragaway will be on your left side.

From Great Lakes Dragaway to Dave & Busters: (roughly 65 miles)
Take Highway KR East to I-94 East (towards Chicago). Proceed onto I-94 until you see I-294 Indiana. Proceed onto I-294 Indiana until you see I-290 Rockford. Proceed onto I-290 until you see I-355 Joliet. Proceed onto I-355 Joliet (you will see Dave & Busters on your Right) until you see Army Trail Road. Exit Army Trail Road West (turn Right). Turn right on the Swift Road. Dave & Busters will be on your Right.

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Thanks Bob! I was just getting ready to try and post this!!

Two things I must note...

There is a maximum occupancy of 4 adults per hotel room.

The seperate caring class (S-class) is not yet confirmed, but does look like it will be. We will know for sure on Sunday or Monday. It appears that there will be no problem with having our own class.