SupraFest 05.... Is live!! Online Registration available now

Suprafiend

Jul 15, 2005
Van, BC
Hey guys, the Aug 3rd registration deadline is fast approaching! Get those registrations in! You don't want to miss the biggest west coast Canadian supra event of the year!

Suprafiend

Jul 15, 2005
Van, BC
The SupraFest 05 registration due date has come and gone. Its too late for Paypal transactions to be accessible in time so we are not accepting it anymore. If you would like to attend SupraFest this year and live in the lower main land, please contact me to arrange a time to meet to pay the fee in person (the contact number or email on the flyer\info page), and if not pay at the event itself. Please continue to register via suprafiend@yahoo.com if your planning on attending however, we still need some info from you. See you all there!

Suprafiend

Jul 15, 2005
Van, BC
A note about the GoKarts. You will need a valid credit card to use them. West Side will be holding onto your credit card while you race, and if you damage the thing you will be billed for said repairs. If you don't have a card of your own, we can have up to 2 people covered with one card. We won't have to put down a 100 dollar depoist like last year as I will be putting down the deposit for everyone on my card to save time. You are still responsible for any damages however. In fact there will be a waiver for Suprafest this year that you will have to sign that mentions this. Also, if your planning on karting and are not driving, be sure to go easy on the drinks at Red Robin. West Side doesn't want any tipsy drivers. Alcohol can affect gokart driving too and could lead to a big damage bill for yourself if your not careful.