Acura TSX vs. ME! (89t)

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
So Im on my way to work this morning, and theres a big rig in the ONLY lane in front of me. Right behind me is an older gal in a new Acura TSX (4 door version of the RSX).
The one lane turns to two, and I go around the semi. The lady behind me does the same...
Im in the right lane, she goes left.

Red light.

Car is gorgeous! :love:
:bling: Nice pearl white, gun metal 18" grey rims, big brake kit....

DEALER PLATES. :evildeal:

Oh my.
:naughty:

I hear her inch up on the throttle while on the brake...

Oh my again. :evil2:

This gal is gonna get her @$$ :tdo3: handed (Im thinking to my self).

GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN! :burnout:

She guns it...
I gingerly ease through the intersection....
Second gear...
FULL THROTTLE!
She's still on it 100%, and I go blowing by her. :eek2:

Its not even "I killed them by "x" # of car lengths...." it was murder of the worst degree! :1zhelp:
Possibly a half mile or so between me and her.
So I slow down, 30 in a 50, and she goes by...

WITH A FLYING BIRD OUT THE WINDOW! :madfawk:

Guess I pissed her off.

Lady, you just spent too much money on that car.

Needless to say, right in front of me she turned into the dealer.

:naughty:

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
i don't know why some people even try in certain cars. i'd much rather save myself the embarassment, and the gas.

sure the mkiii is the slowest car on earth in stock form, but don't people realize that any car in general gets considerably faster when modded? why does eveybody think the mkiii is so inferior? i don't get it, i guess haven't grasped on to this thought process yet.

MK3Racer89

May 11, 2005
good kill, i like the cars, but i hate this one guy who drives them so i have some hatered towards them lol, and to think she gave you the bird, wow that is not so lady like lol

91suprat

1991 Black Supra Turbo
Apr 4, 2005
Chicago Area
my folks have one of those tsx's. awesome car but slow as shit. fuck it though i love to drive that fucker, smoothest fucking ride, and it looks good IMO as well.

mk3targa

Jul 26, 2005
Liberty Lake
Ya at the race track by my house in spokane WA i got no respect for the supra till i raced a few times on old turbo stock head gasket low boost. I still managed to do really well and by the end of the night people were asking me all kinds of questions and wouldnt believe it was all stock exept exhaust. So mabey together we can gain the poor supra some respect :p Specialy from the srt4 witch come with like 15 pounds of boost stock and think they are all bad ass pushing 250hp ???? man our cars are untapped from the factory all the cars that come off the lot are already half built now days evo wrx sti