I think im going to die laughing!!!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
NO it says PEOPLE MOVER, in the title. ahh no one gets it, the reason i posted up is because i thought immediatly about it being used for smuggling people.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL this thread is worthless, i cant beleive none of you are laughing at this, its funny as hell o come on.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
the van looks kind of ghey, and something out of a horror movie...like the ones that the 3 teens ( ususally one boy and two hot girls) are stuck in while some guys is coming after them with an chainsaw and it wont start...so they get cut up at the end and you are left pissed off becuase they never showed the girls naked in the rated R movie......:breaths deep:....

yeah, I thought it was funny. :biglaugh:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I guess you just have to here it on the news all the time like i do to find it funny.
*news reporters voice* today on I-23 the police have recovered the bodies of 19 boarder jumper in this van. they were traveling at i high speed when one of the passengers decided to lean the wrong way, resulting in the van flipping about 30 times. *reporter looks up at camera, then does a double take on what he just read* "Holy shit 19 people, in one van".

thats what i see on the news a lot. and they come here to tennessee because they can get a lisence for doing pretty much nothing and showing pretty much no records.

please dont go and flame me, i understand y they come here. and i respect the ones that come here to work to help their families they are very nice patriotic people. what i dont like is the ones that come here and not give a shit, dont want to learn the english language, get into gangs start crap, and bash america.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Yeah, I am friggen ANNOYED TO HELL AND BACK when I went to the License center for Rutherford County.

There was a line of about 50 mexicans....you KNEW that were NOT legal.

TN gives away licenses without proof of insurance OR SSN.....

TN thought they could gain alot of revenue doing that....yes they did....but it also created alot of drunk driver hit and run accidents.

I already know of two people that have been killed by drunk mexicans hit and run.

But I still eat at mexican resteraunts...those are the good guys. :biglaugh: