Ok this is just funny

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
This morning going to work, I passed a Grand Prix. yes a grand prix with a huge wing, a type R decal, like 22" rims and some black guy with his hat turned sideways bumping with the seat tilted in the "its time to watch a movie" possition. :aigo:
know is that not funny. is he just confused or is he pulling a pacaso(sp?)?

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
dude, ricers are everywhere. i've twice seen a hyundai with a full body kit, neon blue racing seats, neon blue interior panals and a huge wing to top it all off. the sad part about it all is that it actually looks like he spent alot of money on it. like its all painted and everything. :3d_frown:
unfortunatly everytime i've seen this guy i've been in my DD (1989 ford areostar with a 4 sp manual)

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
thats not even rice....thats BEANS.

I dont call Mexicans driving hondas tricked out rice....its BEANS...get it straight :icon_bigg

And dont you love it when they press the gas it this horrindous sound emits from the exhaust....like a cow fart or something...and the car barely moves more than 4 mph...at WOT....heheheh

-Jonathan

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
thats funny as hell especially when u hear it then look around, and ur thinking some car is going fly by at like 300mph and u see it going like 30.