Heat in the cabin

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Well, check the heater valve. It's on the firewall near the windsheild wiper motor. Turn your heat from full on to full off, check to see if the little arm moves up and down.

Keep in mind that there should be hot coolant flowing through your heater core unless you have the climate control set to full cold.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yea, check ur temp to, cause if i turn mine off and its left on 75 then it keeps putting out a very small breeze of 75 degree air, its almost un noticeable but whne u stick your hand to it you can feel it coming out. and when i put it down to 65 its does the same cept 65 degree air comes out. even when the whole system is off your going to get some sort of air coming into the cabin. when ur driving.

drostar

Apr 24, 2005
SK
I have the same problem too. Once the engine warms up, hot air comes out of the vents, even with the climate control turned off. It just barely comes out. You can't feel a breeze, but you can feel the heat. I tried setting it to recirc the air, and hot air still comes through the vents.

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
I had this problem, it was because I had a big exhuast leak in the 6th cylinder exhuast manifold. I replaced the gasket and refinished the manifold, didn't have a problem with it afterwards.

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
my car is opposite.i have no heater.i have disconnected the vsv to it and manualy adjusted the water valve to hot but still no hot air. any ideas on what to check?