has anyone seen this back bumper Look

PynkEye

Mar 30, 2005
Man that isnt ugly, its accually pretty nice, I like it....oh and dont know what it is ;) if its custom..custom is always nice

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
It does look a little bit like a cut down Kaminari - without the little holes in it - with the Supra logo added. Strange. Not bad strange.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
you guys are blind. that is not a modified kaminari. you can see what looks like pointy edges going across the bumper. if you were standing above it and looking down, you would see it. look at the sideskirts too. it's obviously a full custom kit.

i like the sideskirts. too bad we can't see the front. it's probably a clean looking kit like the gracer. the rear is ...eh.

mrnickleye

Love My Daily Driver !
Jun 8, 2005
Mojave Desert, Ca
I've seen that same bumper on another mk3 in a photo on the net. Different color car. Means there must be a kit. I like it on both cars. I started looking around the net for that kit, cause nobody around here has a really nice mk3 but me, and I'm stock body with rims and tires.
I think it would only cost one arm, and a chi wah wah.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
inredning.jpg

WOW that is fucking nice.

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
CtSupra said:
you guys are blind. that is not a modified kaminari. you can see what looks like pointy edges going across the bumper. if you were standing above it and looking down, you would see it. look at the sideskirts too. it's obviously a full custom kit.

i like the sideskirts. too bad we can't see the front. it's probably a clean looking kit like the gracer. the rear is ...eh.

I have the Kaminari, I look at it nearly every day. I'm telling you, thats it. Those pointy edges are where he's stepped it down/in towards the rear of the car.

S

SupraSith

What color is that exterior? Some kind of orange. I like it. :love: