Some people are just crazy

I<3Supras

Drft What do u mean drft?
Mar 31, 2005
Southern, Ca
Sorry Long but interesting

Well i'm here just on the computer reading some posts and all the sudden i hear someone burning rubber, one of my neighbors (don't really know this guy) is in his f-150 backing another truck which then runs into the Corola in front of the truck my neighbor is backing into. He kept pushing the truck into the car little by little trying to move both of them i'm guessing. By the way he is doing this infront of his house. So i'm thinking ok that is very strange . He turns off his truck I thought he was gonna go back into his house but nope, he walks to the Colora and kicks something in front which brakes. Then he leaves gets back into his truck and starts doing the samething again. He finally stops since it doesn't move anymore and parks in his drive way. I was thinking he done being a fuckin dumbass, but no he walks to Colora takes a look around to see if anyone is watching (The blinds in my room are at a angle that he can't see me) He looks the opposite way of the driver door and throws his foot out and brings back in hitting the driver door making a big dent. Then he goes and gets a Two by four and hits the car one more time, then goes into his house. Now someone pulls into the street, I live on which is a coldasack street, and parks on the spot where i guess he was pushing the truck+car to make room for one of his family members. Damn U don't see that every day huh?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
You should probably report it. Someone might need a witness, or might be attempting to file a false vandalism claim [insurance fraud].
You sure it was your neighbor and not someone with the same kinda truck as them?

I<3Supras

Mar 31, 2005
Southern, Ca
Sure and sure can be cause i know what he look like and i know what his truck looks like. I also typed up what i have witnessed.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
that guy is going to have the "o shit i messed up" look on his face when you come out and show the proper athorities that u witnessed it. LOL.

I<3Supras

Mar 31, 2005
Southern, Ca
yeah but I think the car is abandoned. It been there for awhile now didn't see anyone put it there it just one day appeared there. I'll report it if someone claims the car.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
talk about crazy people today, the highway gets pretty much shut down cause a 18 wheeler flipped blocking 3 lanes of trafic. people are pissed so some idiot desides that sence he has a 4x4 he can cross the median (which is a very large grass hill) well he goes over it straight and get the truck stuck at the point of the mountain. LOL moron.