i wouldn't want to clean that up

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lol, i bet the damn thing tryed to fly away and got right up above the hood then this dude hit it at like 70, and cabam shreaded chicken tenders, boneless shreaded chicken tenders.

Apr 1, 2005
WA
CtSupra said:
heh. nah, i didn't see that one. explain, please.

they were testing the myth that a frozen chicken has more destructive force than a thawed chicken. they built this huge gun that shot chickens at like 500 mph to simulate a bird striking an airplane windshield. they sqrewed up the test and had to do it twice, but it was a cool episode anyway.

devil358

in ur sink
Apr 6, 2005
Richmond, VA
god that must have sucked....he must have been HAULIN SOME SERIOUS A$$ when that happened...is that the chicken still in the back window? it definitely hit with some force!....

and that would have scared the SH!T out of me! just think if it was over a few more inches...it would have hit the driver, definitely!

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
screaminglemon said:
they were testing the myth that a frozen chicken has more destructive force than a thawed chicken. they built this huge gun that shot chickens at like 500 mph to simulate a bird striking an airplane windshield. they sqrewed up the test and had to do it twice, but it was a cool episode anyway.

lol. those guys a nutcases.

ok, so your saying that we have chicken snipers on the loose now? god, will these people ever quit with the sniper buisness? :D j/k.