Sunshade and proper colored moldings, you can't get more exciting!

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Finally have all the same colored moldings (well, the part under the brake lights, that's a whole other situation I have to fix :cry: ) and the first shot with the sunshade (thanks Kevin!)

Car is dirty but that didn't stop me, I'm gonna compound the shit out of it this weekend so the roof isn't sandpaper (kidding)

Enjoy, comments, criticism welcome.

-J

Attachments

• P1010049.JPG
    P1010049.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 980

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Thanks guys. I am thinking of changing the wheels in the near future but have yet decided. Hardest part is finding a buyer for the Gewalts, seem to be a love or HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING type of wheel. Oh well!

-J

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
those rims look nice man, and ur car has this slick appeal to the way it tilts. badass ride man.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
I'm gonna clean the car up this evening I'll take some more shots from all sides to show off my moldings... :icon_neut

SuprA70, yes I have the Greddy bumper, actually, it's a knock off, but GReddy none the less :) Your car is looking very good (I'm just a bit lighter shade of silver than I'd like, but what can you do :icon_cool ), and what foglights are you using I wanted them but couldn't picture which ones would fit. Thanks!

-J

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
I hate to keep bumping it without replies cuz now it really looks sad :cry:

Here are some I snapped about 10 minutes ago after a fresh wash. And SuprA70 that front end shot is just per your request :aigo:

p41540_1.jpg

p41540_2.jpg

p41540_3.jpg

p41540_4.jpg

p41540_5.jpg

p41540_6.jpg

p41540_7.jpg

p41540_8.jpg

p41540_9.jpg

p41540_10.jpg

And probably my favorite,

p41540_11.jpg

Thanks for looking again, I promise this is the last pointless thread for now of me posting pics of my car :3d_frown:

-J

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
looks good! guess i need to get some pics up of my car now too! might be interested in your rims also in the future...... pm me or hit me on aim

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
wow....u sure u dun wanna trade? hehe wish i had the hook up on parts...like that front bumper :)

SuprA70

SF.com 'Grounded' Champ
I have the same Yashar bumper as you, no complaints.

As for fogs, they're 89+ with custom brackets. The factory brackets that mount to the bumper support put the lights too far forward and into the bumper, they will not work. I'm using L shaped brackets, 2 per foglight, mounted on existing holes already on the bumper support.

It's only temporary and I'm still researching aftermarket housings that fit and function a lot better. I'll keep you updated.

This is just me, but I would finish the car off with Kaminari sides (boostedsupra, Keith Hart), and factory mudguards. Either way, your car looks good and I'm jealous of your engine bay.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
SuprA70: Thanks man! I actually had a chance to pick up some bomex sides and rears when I purchased the car, but I declined at the option of it.... Go ahead people my flame suit is on and full functional :( I was nervous about the front bumper and no sides/rear at first, but after seeing it on the car I instantly knew it could work. Engine bay tops it off rather nicely ;)

MKIIINA: Thanks! Just shoot me an IM whenever

empera: Heh, shoot me a PM I might be able to help you...

Pic of the day I trailered the car home and what it started as:
attachment.php

-J

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
car looks awesome, or as paris hilton would say" THAT'S HOTT" i love the silver with the grey trim. my car is blue and i was thinking about painting my trim a different color. what do you think? look at supraheros new pictures.