moroso spark plug leads

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
just wanted to know if anyone has bought these before and if so what is your general opinion about them

here's a link
http://www.aapmotorsports.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_32&products_id=684

i wanna buy a set... mainly the reason they're sold on me... THEY HAVE YELLOW!!!
offwall.gif

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
oooh thicker... yea that's good :p

i've gotten eagle ones previously... they stamped on the box 7mge/7mgte toyota supra but they were twice as long as stock LOL i had to route them round in a loop hahaha probly not the best ;)
they never missed a beat but yea.. the length was offputting

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
I've only used NGK's and that's what I am currently using.

Suze, I got some wires like the ones you had (that were too long) and I could swear that is a problem they have in the parts computer wherever you got them from. When I opened them up, I was like "WTF?" and I returned them that instant. You shouldn't have to worry about the extra lengths of wire and I honestly think it's a screw up in somebodies computer system. I stuck with NGK's because that is what I had on my 87 turbo AND they are the correct lengths. ;)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lol, had some too that i bought and they were like a foot longer than the one i had on my car at the time i was like WTF am i supposed to do tape them so they dont fall into the fan. who ever measurred those prolly wasnt measurring them for a supra. wires+Fan=a big problem.
and yellow on yellow? what about red and yellow
or blue and yellow?

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
I have used moroso, ngk, stock, and currently magnacore. I like magnacore the best but I don't notice much of a difference between any of them lol.