carfax account

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
search the for sale section...i think a few days ago someone said they would run vins in exchange for a $1 sent to him through pay pal

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
robbo185 said:
search the for sale section...i think a few days ago someone said they would run vins in exchange for a $1 sent to him through pay pal
If we are thinking of the same one, that is in this section:

http://supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4077

Personally, I would spend a buck on a report without a problem.

The only thing is, maybe the mod that locked it thought that in the future people will start doing it for more and more and more $, when some members have done it for free for us in the past. (That is the only valid reason I can think of and I have not asked that mod, but I am only speculating.)

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Tony Mawad said:
If we are thinking of the same one, that is in this section:

http://supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4077

Personally, I would spend a buck on a report without a problem.

The only thing is, maybe the mod that locked it thought that in the future people will start doing it for more and more and more $, when some members have done it for free for us in the past. (That is the only valid reason I can think of and I have not asked that mod, but I am only speculating.)

tony you are basically right.... i just dont want people to start getting the accounts with carfax just to troll on here to make money doing it...

i HIGHLY doubt it was that posters intention (benefit of the doubt) BUT its better to stop the ball at the top of the hill when it has no momentum then at the bottom when its coming at you full force ;)

zoonwen

1JZ Supra
Apr 27, 2005
Denton, TX
I was just trying to help people from payin the 20 bucks like i had to for a carfax, so i thought i would d a favor for anyone who wanted one =)

I had to car fax a 89 i just bought without a title, gettin a bonded title as we speak right now =)