"Wild on SoCal" *PICS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
After our big SoCal BBQ a few of us went to the top of a Taco Bell HQ parking lot and snapped these awesome shots! truly my fav ever! got some cool photochop i deas for them that i might need someone to help or do for me! ;)

otherwise enjoy peoples....

Picture_1009.JPG

Picture_1010.JPG

aa3small.jpg

aa1small1.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhh there is soooo much bling the camera cant even take a good pic!!! Put on ur sunglasses! :cool: :D
aa6blingsmall.jpg

What i have been doing to her for a few months now! even found the slot to slide the Credit Card! :D
aa7creditsmall.jpg

Mike T takes the BEST pics of my car with his cell phone all the time! HAHAH! :eek:

socal4.jpg

socal3.jpg

here is Matt's SC with a 2JZGTE! this is Mike T's cousin...

socal1.jpg

Jose's Soapra

socal2.jpg

Last edited:

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
Turbo-Joe said:
taking those pics was fun. you need to calm down nick, you were acting like a 5 year old in toys'r'us :D

u try and round up 30+ supras for a group shot at the BBQ then do it again at a Taco Bell Parking lot! AND U HAVE TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD TOO! :p

ya thats what i thought.... SHADDAP! (Adam Sandler)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
ahhh nice pics man the ones from the roof look like a pro took them. something they might put in like SCC mag.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
D34DC311 said:
ahhh nice pics man the ones from the roof look like a pro took them. something they might put in like SCC mag.

^^^^^^ SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JOE!!!! i know how to take pics! i was rushing and acting crazy cause i wanted us to get the pics taken before the sun was gone! :D

thanx D34DC311! <<<< damn thats a funky SN!

Shinobu

Mmmm... Juicy!
Mar 30, 2005
Columbus, GA
Great pics!! All those Supras are HOT SEX. Nick, did you powdercoat your Professors black or are those different wheels?

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
Shinobu said:
Great pics!! All those Supras are HOT SEX. Nick, did you powdercoat your Professors black or are those different wheels?

well as some of u know i destroyed my front SSR SP1 passenger wheel a while back and now that SSR is bankrupt i cant get the same wheel ever again! so al they had was 18x8.5 in black! i wanted the 18x9 but they didnt have it! so i just bought these fronts brand new and just painted my rears black to match making a set!

if anyone likes the rims they will be for sale within about a month $2500 with excellent tires! i already lost ALOT of money in these wheels paying over $800 for these new ones in front recently!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
im goin to use one of ur professional pics in my avitar if u dont mind.
im goin to make it the last one. with supra above it

B

Boostaddctn

Wow... a whole bunch of body kits... i'm speechless... :eek: aight peace

supra_dre

Apr 1, 2005
BEST pics I've seen in awhile.........thats a pack of sexy supras. Is that lip on the white one a bomex 2 hole also or something else?

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
supra_dre said:
BEST pics I've seen in awhile.........thats a pack of sexy supras. Is that lip on the white one a bomex 2 hole also or something else?

the one up front with the supra licence plate is a bomex!

the one in back with the bomex sides has a Greddy Front bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.