Kill and be killed

suprarossa

Old Fart MGMS Afflicted
I've been working down in Alex, VA for the last few weeks - what a bitch of a commute. The red head only comes down here once a week or so, but last week I drove her two days in a row.

On the way home last week, I met up with a pretty nice looking black Mitsu 3000GT VR-4. We were side-by-side at a stoplight, and I launched quietly, but with some authority. I heard him hit it hard, but I reacted fast enough to spool the turbo all the way before he got a fender on me. He was my bitch by the time I hit 3rd - his nose right at my passenger door and not losing any ground, but not gaining any either :nono: . Didn't get another chance at the next light or any others because of traffic....

Then... Still puffing my chest out from the day before, I'm on Little River Tpk heading to the office early the next morning, when a beautiful red Lambo Countach :icon_surp turns on to the road a couple of hundred yards ahead of me. I step it up to catch up, and we end up at at stoplight together. I launched hard at the green and got the holeshot, but I swear all he had to do was burp the throttle and I was toast and already looking up his tailpipes :eek:wned: . Man, what a sweeeeet ride! Screw the fact that I got blown away like I was driving a Chevette, I would have LOVED to have a pic of the two of us red cars side-by-side.

Some days you bite the bear, and some he bites you

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
His mods are FIPK, Cooleeze Dp, hi-flow cat and Blitz cat back. I've seen about 3 Countachs in the last 2 years. So not real common.