supra down

S

shailey

Im trying to figure out some things that have been bugging me since I have an opportunity to use another car for a couple of days.
First one. I have a coolant leak that I can't find. It's not a major leak so it's not easy to locate. It is spraying coolant onto the bottom side of the accordian hose and onto the fender. Looking at all the coolant lines down there none of them look to be leaking. The only one that looks remotely like it could have a leak is the top turbo cooling line. Could that one be spraying coolant into the areas I am talking about and not show any signs of being wet or anything?

Problem 2. Probably turbo seals. But i have small amounts of oil in my i/c lines. What else could it be?

Problem 3. I have a small oil leak from the front of the motor somewhere. Looks as if it could be from the pan or the front main. All of the gaskets are new as of 6000 miles ago. Are these the most likely culprits for a leak like this even if new?

Problem 1 is the one that I really have the biggest question about... the rest I think I can figure out. Thanks in advance and yes I have searched.
Stephen

Xtreme

May 23, 2005
Lebanon, OR
the turbo coolant line (upper) could definitely be the culprit. Mine rotted at the hose clamp and sprayed coolant everywhere. Check that out, as well as the coolant return line.

S

shailey

got them all but the oil leak. it really looks like its from the front main. looks like i know what im doing next weekend now. :)