My newest mod...(pic)

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
by the name of the picture... I believe its a 58 trim. :)

I'm contemplating upgrading mine to a smaller trim like you also. So let us know how she runs. :)

Last edited:

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Hey buddy, could you help a brutha out man? How is the turbo minus the 265lbs dude?..lol..any better??

:naughty:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
VanSupra said:
Hey buddy, could you help a brutha out man? How is the turbo minus the 265lbs dude?..lol..any better??

:naughty:
I'll let you know in a bit... I'm about to head out for work, and believe me, there better be some clear road between here and there!!!

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
feel free to drop by tomorrow for lunch ;) I'm in Richmond
This no supra thing is finally starting to bug me. That and the room of parts is depressing.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
90 minutes only works if you're dedicated! My time includes the stand around and BS with the guys bit, plus a run to the parts store to pick up a couple gaskets... and I am still using the stock oil lines, no flexible steel braid for me. :)

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Hey Dave;
You'd better give it up on how that sucker performs!? I'm waiting on my JBL Aeromotive fpr plug & play, Lexxus maf came today. 57 Trim is sittin' at the Turbo guy's place with a 10 degree clip on the exhaust side now. Bic DDP is waitin' for me @ HP Freaks, so I expect to see a little improvement. :biglaugh: I did opt for the braided oil lines though, I heard it makes things way easier! Date with the dyno next Friday baby!!!! :naughty:

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
91T breezen' said:
Hey Dave;
You'd better give it up on how that sucker performs!? I'm waiting on my JBL Aeromotive fpr plug & play, Lexxus maf came today. 57 Trim is sittin' at the Turbo guy's place with a 10 degree clip on the exhaust side now. Bic DDP is waitin' for me @ HP Freaks, so I expect to see a little improvement. :biglaugh: I did opt for the braided oil lines though, I heard it makes things way easier! Date with the dyno next Friday baby!!!! :naughty:

yeah when i got my turbo upgraded I was kickin myself for not getting the braided lines. Guess I never will now for the CT - if I ever have to take that turbo off to be replaced, I'm gonna go with something different. :icon_bigg

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Ok, finally got some time in the dry.

I'm more than impressed. It's damn nice. It doesn't stop pushing until someplace past redline, I've bounced off the rev limiter several times without realizing it was coming up. Suddenly I can understand why people need shift lights! ;)

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
GrimJack said:
Ok, finally got some time in the dry.

I'm more than impressed. It's damn nice. It doesn't stop pushing until someplace past redline, I've bounced off the rev limiter several times without realizing it was coming up. Suddenly I can understand why people need shift lights! ;)

or a sideways tach.... :rofl: