Votes: 5 27.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
My cuz is goin to make it big. he raps. him and his brother. along with a kid they and i knew in HS. they are a local group that is just comin up. they call them selves N.G.C (no good crackers). this isnt the gangster rap, it all has tru lyrics no bullshit inside.
he made all of his beats with fruity loops. its good stuff.
so for ne1 that likes rap and likes good cruzing beats in nashville then look for them. they have some stuff up in Tower records. its $5 for a CD. and no the RIAA has no hand on them they made their own record label so everything u buy they get.

SAMPLE song: The Chase.

Thnx milenko for hosting. Lets give it up for Milenko for for hosting this and for
hosting all our Vids for SM.
:bowdown: Milenko :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Last edited:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Armin Van Buuren???? who that some trance or dance music person?
so many that hate rap... well shouldnt have tried to spread the word on this forum. its all coo.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
LOL, your feeling like me now eh? hahahahahh j/k

Armin Van Buuren is one of the bets DJ's around....the world....
but there are so many others that make cool singles that you never hear of, nor do they get any credit!

I shouldnt say i HATE rap...but there are some songs that disgust me and some songs that are "OK".....i dont take rap seriously though....makes me feel thuggish...LMAO :D

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
wooot loki ma man.
i can send u via aim.
i need some one to host the song its like 5mb or can i attach it to sm?

L

lanky189

hoy!
Im a big jay-z fan.

rap is cool. i got love for all musical styles.

Bigdough666

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX
Host it up. A couple good friends of mine rap. One just released a CD and the other is workin on it. Id like to see what other underground rap is out there, see if it has a diff sound.

EDIT - Jus read youre in Nashville? Id really like to hear it. Id like to see just how different East Coast rap is from Down South rap. I know its diff, but I wanna hear how diff.