Another thread about eating crow

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Literally. I was leaving for lunch from work today, there was a crow in the middle of the road. I don't swerve for birds, they are faster than me, and in all my years of driving I've only hit them a couple times. Anyhow, this crow refuses to fly away until a little too late, and I nailed him good with the front bumper. I had no idea that many feathers could fly off a single bird!

I think he lived, though, I checked the area for bodies on the way back from lunch, and no dead birds lying around. Unless I find meaty crow bits in my IC later... ;)

T

toyota_supra_1988

LOL, they really push there luck eh. they wait till the cars like 5ft away then fly.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
well at least its just a crow. we have cows that get out here and stand in the middle of the road and DONT MOVE FOR LIKE 5 MIN TILL YOU BUMP THEM OR GET OUT AND CHASE THEM BACK TO THE PIN. DAMN cows.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
haha yea cows are freaking retarded, i was hauling on the highway in the old tempo one night when i saw these two green orbs in the distance i was wtf is that, then i slowly saw the outline of a cow and its eyes were the orbs and i had to slam the brakes. i just sat there looking at it and it just stared into my headlights till i started letting my car push it, the cow kept getting pissed just mooing at me for like 3 min till it finnally got on the side. this was all at 1 am on my way home from a party so it was seriously a freakin weird moment

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
hahahah LOL.
yea then you feel my pain they are the dumbest things on the planet, that is why we eat them, mmmm beef its wats for dinner.

L

lanky189

i tagged a robin yesterday... it was being chased by a blue jay..dipped right in front of my dad's mercury mystique's grill... followed by the customary poof of feathers and the spiralling of the bird over the roof of the car....

i imediately thought of this thread...and "hey..im just as cool as grimjack now!"

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lanky189 said:
i tagged a robin yesterday... it was being chased by a blue jay..dipped right in front of my dad's mercury mystique's grill... followed by the customary poof of feathers and the spiralling of the bird over the roof of the car....

i imediately thought of this thread...and "hey..im just as cool as grimjack now!"

I can tell u that robin wasnt thinking about why a blue jay was chasing him when you hit his ass.:biglaugh: