Pulled the motor today!

Justin727

T-virus infected
decided to pull the motor today didnt take too long! pulled it out then went out to take a break and get some food. got back and to my amazement it was getting dark outside so i disconnected the tranny real quick jacked it up on the trailor and took it to my shop up front to work on! here are some pics!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

:naughty:

Justin727

T-virus infected
I pulled the motor to do preventative/upgrades! In order to do the MHG prep right you have to tear it all down. Well since I'm tearing it all down i'm going ahead and getting new bearings, shot peen the rods, Ross pistons, oil pump. I already have arp head bolts, MHG(cometic) might possibly sell, arp rod bolts, engine gasket kit, Spec Stage 3 clutch kit. gonna powder coat somethings while the motor is apart as well! thanks for the compliments!!!

kamil

87T Targa
Apr 4, 2005
Tucson, AZ
Sounds really great Justin, these types of "upgrades" are what make the difference between supra owners that love their car or hate it... Start with a good base and you'll be happy :)

Justin727

T-virus infected
Thanks!!! i have really put my heart in this car! it started off as a 500.00 parts car. those that know me and I talk online with on a regular basis have watched my car grow into what it is now. everything done to the car i have done myself. It's my pride and joy and i'm extremely excited the direction its headed in! I'm sure once i'm finished i will have tears of joy!!!