My 90T The 7M Races **Vid**

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
Well i made that NA Tribute video awhile back, and i said id make another vid of my new white 90T, well after a few months of dealing with the tempermental 7M im in the process of installing a 1j. so i decided to make a compliation video of my dyno/kills and list my mods and dyno numbers.

The 7M Races

AGlobalThreat was kind enough to mirror host as Rapidshare sucks. thanks alot

http://deprived.krypt.com/The_7M_Races.mpg

The last race on the video is when i was only bpu, only had 10psi, no headwork and just a full exhaust. That SRT-4 ran a 13.7@106 at the track. I hope you all enjoy it.

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
Thanks, my favorite part of the video and of all the racing i did in the supra was that Red Modded srt4 that was soo cocky he just said "GO", had the camera been on me you would have seen me turn smirk and tear off. Thats the last time he'll underestimate a MK3 again.

Thanks for all the comments, just wait for whats in store for the 1j. then we will get some real car kills.

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
IM me on BassBoss2001 and ill send it to ya. its not hosted anywhere anymore. it was hosted for 3-4days and pulled over 800Gb of bandwidth and over 1200+ dlds

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
perhaps, the dyno had problems getting a good spark reading so i didnt actually get any torque readings, the weird thing was that srt4 had a dyno chart with him, so i know he put down 320, and he hung good next to me, until 3rd. But 291 on a 75* day, i can live with. I wish i would have ran it at the track atleast once.

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
bootleg said:
nices videos smoked that srt-4

Which one lol

that race with the red srt had the 320 FWHP(rwhp) dyno sheet in his glove box from earlier that day, i realized later that night why when we talked he wasnt so enthused, he had just put down 320hp in his 2.4L turbo neon a few hours before and then goes out racing to gloat and gets smashed twice by a 15yr old supra, still that was the closest race i ever had in the supra.

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
Well i rebuilt that motor and it held up perfectly. i owned the car for 2years, and everytime i needed new tires i went out and got rid of the old ones...and video taped it. The big burnouts towards the end i was actually trying to blow it up. but couldnt. It was the original motor with 189K on it and it had the beginnings of a rod knock, and i was going to go 1j so i tried m hardest to blow er'. But i decided to rebuild her after a few months and man did she love to rev. only 7m i owned that did.

Im going to try and get some video of my new car with the 1j, but i have a feeling its only going to be artistic shots and no racing cause i cant seem to get anything to race me.