NE Ohio Dragfest

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
Thompson Raceway Park is having 'dragfest' on July 31. It's supposed to be pretty sweet although I have never been to it. show/race as far as I know, and I think it's $25. Visit www.thompsonracewaypark.com for more info. As of right now I know I'm going (as long as my car runs) and a friend with his 93.5 tt. Another from just inside the PA border is thinking about going. Just lettin ya'll know.

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
I might show, I dunno. I wont be bringing my Supra... Its in the Garage, Dead. but i i'll bring my DD... I'll put that on the track.... Just cause i'm stupid and i have a feeling everyone will laugh at me...lol

But hey, it'll be fun!

-Will

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
sounds good! 5 days left and 2 days ago I managed to break something pretty good. I don't know if it's the turbine housing, the exaust manifold, the elbow, or the dp, or maybe a gasket in-between but I've only got a few days to find out. Taking work off tomorrow to pull the turbo and manifold off and check for cracks, putting a different exaust manifold on and my bic ddp with all new gaskets coated in some nice gasket spray crap to see if I can rid myself of the leak. Anybody in NE ohio wanna help :)???