got friends 7mgte rebuild running pics and info inside...

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
I got my friends car going...daniel (supraswole89 on here)The car was originally an 89 N/A 5spd.he bought all the stuff do do a full turbo swap. He also bought an jdm 7mgte. I tore the engine down took and the engine to a machine shop in nashville(USA Motors They did excellant work at a reasonable price and have had experience with several 7m's.) they rebuilt the head and machine it properly for a metal headgasket, they machined the block for new rings, polished the crank,measured and miced and ordered the clevitte 77 bearings. ordered the rings and installed them on the pistons. I then picked up all the stuff from the machine shop and put the engine back together with arp headstuds and titan 1.4 metal headgasket torqued down to 85 ftlbs. daniel prepped and repainted and cleared the engine bay he is going to school to be a body and paint tech.
the engine is now in the car and running beautiful. the rest of the cars paint job is coming this summer.. He will keep you informed of the progress on the rest of the car.
the cars mods are as follows

arp head studs
titan 1.4 metal headgasket
flexalite dual fans from suprastore
greddy turbo timer
apexi power intake
spec stage III 6 puc clutch
autometer ultralite boost guage
more to come

also anthony (antman) on here helped out a great deal too.
now its time to start on my baby. a pic of the engine in the car is below it was a little cloudy outside so the pic is not the best but will do.....

Attachments

• Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 98

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Congrats... Don't ya love it when hard work pays off :). Looks really good. I see you have the FAL fans hooked up to the stock AUX/AC fan switch. I did the same to mine after I blew several of the temp switch realays & fuses that came with my 210's. Good work.

Steve

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
LOL, there is a "Child of the Corn" at the top left of the engine pic! :eek:

Just kidding!

Great to hear your motor is running well! I am glad i told you about USA M&M...they have a very reputable history in nashvegas as a premium import motor builder....i just had a chit chat with some guys at special fx saturday night about those guys....

saw my bud's right hand drive 240sx slivia conversion and a 1000hp Z06 Vette' on the bottle....and my friends O and Guy raced their civic and teggy against a 500hp SS camaro....they beat the camaro by 11 cars as seen in the video they took.
They have both the same motors built by Inlinepro....550whp on pumpgas...around 650 on 116 octane....insane B series motors!

Cant wait to meet you Ken!
We will schdule the meet sometime in July i belive!

-Jonathan

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
the child in the corner is my 4yr old daughter...

yeah im glad you told me about the machine shop because nobody here seems to know anything about supras....

if the meet can be in the end of july thats the best bet for me to be able to bring my car..... lmk thanks

-Ken