PIC Request: MK3 w/H&R Springs

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
what size wheels bobiseverywhere,that pic makes it look pretty low.do you have the tems compatable shocks.i was wondering how much of an improvement over stock

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
H&R's and Tokico's

p37118_1.jpg

p37118_2.jpg

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Joe lets see a shot of the other side :naughty: I didn't know you were on H&R's looks good.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Turkish said:
Joe lets see a shot of the other side :naughty: I didn't know you were on H&R's looks good.

:kloguck::tdo3:

actually... only the fronts are H&Rs. the rears are stock Twinturbo R springs. came alot lower than ours apparently. :aigo: :nono: :3d_frown:

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
turbo-joe the turbo r is lower,i guess i won't be putting the blisteins from the clip in my car.i only have the front and it would look stupid all jacked in the back

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
Sorry to everone on the late responce i have been out of it for a while.

tsuper92 said:
what size wheels bobiseverywhere,that pic makes it look pretty low.do you have the tems compatable shocks.i was wondering how much of an improvement over stock

I have 17" Wheels nothing major with 235/45/17 Tires. I do not have TEMS though. All i have installed are the springs and shocks as well as a Strut Bar up front. I find the handling has improved much over the stok handling. It eliminated allot of the body roll and just generally handles better. I know if you also get some ST Sway Bars that will improve things allot.

empera said:
looks pretty good, how much did they set u back?

I can't remember how much they were any more but i think they are around $350 CAD Brand new for the set. Compaired to Tein Coilovers it's dirt cheap. But thats the way i want to go next.

Eric_Odie said:
what's your review on the H&R's? at the moment i'm thinking about getting those and matching them up with Bilsteins.

I think it's an ok setup. The car is predictable enough that it can be driven hard. One down side i have noticed is that since i lowered the car with H&R's the Camber is a bit more and the tires will wear out on the inside before the outside sometimes you do not notice and can run on belts wich can be quite dangerous, if you do not check them.