ATTN Ebay'ers. Who got the BLITZ cast mani?

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
I saw a Blitz Cast manifold with a T3 flange (not t4) on ebay yesterday.

Looked like it was for auction BY Powerhousejimbo, but I want to know who the buyer was.

If that is you, please contact me.

Thanks!

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I think he's talking about the rusted one with the selection of 2 places to bolt the wg pipe to, one place being blocked off by an equaly rusted plate and bolts right man? That looked cool, but the price was like $600 so I didn't get it.
eric

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Stretch said:
I think he's talking about the rusted one with the selection of 2 places to bolt the wg pipe to, one place being blocked off by an equaly rusted plate and bolts right man? That looked cool, but the price was like $600 so I didn't get it.
eric

Correct!

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
How many Blitz manifolds were on Ebay within the last two weeks? Please specify, because I only know of one.

Race Bred, so you're the guy who forked over $600+ for THAT tubular (I bid, but too little too late)? That's an awesome manifold. What size flange is used for the wastegate?

Race Bred

Mar 30, 2005
Tallahassee, Fl
Waste gate is 48x48mm bolt pattern and looks to be a 45mm opening. I am using a hks 50mm gate with an adapter (seen tack welded in the pic). I started bead blasting it, but I still have some spots I missed... The guy had two manifolds... I got the first by using buy it now.