Boost couplers and sizes, HELP

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Here are some known measurements off the boost & intake system of our mk3s (correct me if I'm wrong)

Turbo compressor intake:
2 3/4"

AFM:
3 3/16"

Throttle body:
3"

Stock IC pipes:
2"

Turbo cold side exit:
2 1/8" ? (looks like 2" will work?"

Can any body help me with the following boost couplers?

(I have ***COUGH*** emailed people here on the boards with no reply even though I know they stock some of this stuff)

IC:
2" to 2.5" (two of them)

Turbo boost exit:
2" to 2.5"

Turbo compressor intake:
2 3/4" to 2.5"

Afm:
3 3/16" or 3 1/8" to 2.5" (do you think that a 3" silicone coupler would stretch over the 3 3/16" AFM)

Any body at all????

Thanks.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
actually the throttle body is 2.75" 3" is a tad big but will work. 2" will work on the turbo outlet. 3" is very tight on the afm. im pretty sure on my afm i have 3.5"
as far as getting them, atpturbo.com has really good prices or the guy on ebay store fcdtuning. he scams $6 for shipping but still works out to cheaper than atp. not sure of the quality on those as ive only seen pics.

hth

dave

CassMori

Boost Addict
I used 2 1/4" on the turbo cold exit, 2 1/4" to 2" on the lower pipe to I/C (my lower pipe is 2 1/4", same size as my turbo exit), 2" to 2.5" for I/C to upper pipe. These sizes all fit perfectly on my car; YMMV, as Supras tend to vary a little it seems. I got all my reducers, couplers, & clamps from HTS, very happy with the service & the products. HTH