93-96 vette vs mk3

blacksupra

Apr 9, 2005
Buena Park,CA
I was at the light when i red vette looks like c4 style with the lt1 was next to me when the light turned gree he jumped at me and 2nd I was behind 2 cars and 3rd 1 1/2 and 4th gear I started pulling hard but he shut it down so he got me by a car. He was showing off until I told him let's go from a roll and he laughed so I knew i could take him so we raced from a 50-60 roll and Put 1 1/2 car on him but you couldn't belive that look of his face. My mk3 doesn't say turbo and I got the recirculation insert so you can't hear my bov.

L

lanky189

GrimJack said:
No. No you don't. I've seen more reliable Ladas.

what? you wanna fight about it? heh..i DO want one, hey if i cared about reliability..would i have bought a mk3 supra? i mean really?

hehe...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Seriously, I've known several people with the things. They are several orders of magnitute worse... I've honestly never seen a car in the shop so often, with the exception of the 'real' junk - ladas and the like. The last guy to buy one literally had it at the dealership more than 50 percent of the time.

J

JerzeySlowpra

i dunno what zr-1's you've seen that break down all the time, i know a few people from a jersey corvette forum that meet up around here with plenty of them my dad has a 92 ZR-1 and a 99 c5 and a 03 Zo6 and there all bad ass, but the only real reason people pic up zr-1's is for collecting purposes, they only made about 1500 in 92, 2500 in 91 and blah blah, most were mad in 90, maybe there junk cause first year of any car on the market usually is junk