the Prelude for sell

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
I need to get rid of this thing. I was almost done with the body work when the motor started knocking. This is the 2nd motor I've put in the car, I just did an oil change and never really drove it all that hard. I had thought about upgrading from the H23 to an H22 and would probably have less problems but I'm really wanting a 190E or E36 M3 for autocrossing. So I gotta get rid of the 'Lude.

Mods include 17" Tenzo-R Shu-4's
Combat body kit
Front strut bar
carbon fiber tails.

The car ran great and handled great, the interior is almost perfect. There's no rust on the car aside from a small spot on the roof that came from doing the body work. As far as the exterior goes there's not a lot left to do aside from filling in the top rain channels a bit more, and filling in the side skirts to the car and then paint. My original idea was to just flat black the entire thing.

Could either rebuild the current motor or just swap it out. Either way it needs a new intake pipe and filter.

prelude1.jpg

prelude2.jpg

prelude4.jpg

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
if you're interested in the car (which i doubt) throw me a price. i won't get what i *need* out of it to pay off my loan but i'm pretty flexible to get it out of the way