Finally got the pics off my camera!11!!! 56k go make a sammich!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Well as some of you may know I couldn't get the pictures off my camera, but I finally got them off so here they are.

p34718_1.jpg

p34718_2.jpg

p34718_3.jpg

Mmmmmm......shiny
p34718_4.jpg

p34718_5.jpg

p34718_6.jpg

p34718_7.jpg

I should have some more pics this weekend after I finish putting on some new parts I have sitting here :naughty:

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Nice color dude, getting ready for offroading or what? ;) Can I assume that some parts you have sitting around waiting to go on are suspension bits? Love the sunshade too just put mine on and it's great. Car's got potential and the paint looks pretty good IMO, good luck!

-J

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Eric_Odie said:
very nice looking! where is everyone getting those sunshades! i want one! haha

KevinM had a group buy for them a while ago, you can PM him as I'm pretty sure he still has some left.

Thanks SupraOfDoom, I'm happy with how it's looking so far.

I actually know a guy who said he'd sell me his gunmetal Volk GTN's, but he doesn't wanna sell them quite yet. I think those wheels would look so good on my car, so if I have the money once he gets new ones I think I'll pick those up from him :)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Turbo-Joe said:
you got the wrong blue :(

Oh well I'll live :aigo:

I know some of the pics are kind of far away, thought they would turn out better. Oh well, I'll have some new ones probably later today or tomorrow.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Here is a pic I just took like 15 mins ago, hope you all like it. Enjoy :)

p35020_1.jpg

I'll get some daytime ones tomorrow, it was getting dark and now it's dark so for more pics you'll have to wait till tomorrow.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
nice pic that time,i suck with a camera.the pic allways seems to come out different then i want it.
keith

L

lanky189

the silly car is good...soon as i get it back i'll post pics of the renovations....i miss my silly car!!!!

btw..the car looks a billion times better lowerd loki.... congrats man,i know how long you've been looking and you're really found a peice of art, keep it that way.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
umm the black saws got to go man. they went with the black car but this one is blue. so, get those volks. you said that u used a camera phone to take those pics? cause they are nice as hell. looks badass man keep it up loki.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
No I didn't use a camera phone, the saws are actually gunmetal, I think they look good and will do till I have some more go fast goodies and then I can get some new wheels (probably CCW's, maybe the Volks)

Thanks everyone, I'm really happy with the new car :) and I'll have some more new pics once I get my exhuast done and finished.