What's your occupation?

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
i don't know if this has been on any other member's minds, but i was wondering what is everyones occupation?!

At this moment i'm a bus boy at a Chinese Buffet. I might be getting a job soon as a lot attendant at a dealership where i'll be making more money. Since i just graduated high school, i'm hoping that Odie (my 89 supra) will be spoiled with parts, haha.

Well just like the subject title says, What's your occupation? what is it that you do that makes you able to buy so many nice parts for your supras? =P

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Thread moved to OT, where they also asked "What is your race/nationality" before? heh
Also, "What do you look like?" was another thread.

B

Boostaddctn

Street Pharmacist by day, PIMP by night...aight peace :chicken:

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I work in a warehouse, on average I make probably around $13.50 an hour. I pretty much drive around a double pallet jack and put cases of food / cups / other misc stuff on pallets, which ship out to whom ever orders them ( ie hooters, bw3).

L

lanky189

aye mate said:
Golf Course Matinence. Gonna be going to school for Turf managment.

my suggestion... take a spelling course too..

Maintenance.

drjonez said:
....Showoff :thumbsdow

I'm management at a national parts chain, looking for my own store within a year, if so I'll be the youngest Store manager in the company ever. (age 22)

After that I want my own speed shop, like a pep boys...only on crack and speed

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Going to school and interning with a Mechanical Engineer. I guess interning would be the job, school would just be this other thing I seem to spend all of my time doing.