1uz with eaton supercharger

362269_122_full.jpg

362269_123_full.jpg

Last edited:

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
DANG! I bet that thing hauls! Too bad its an ugly color and that wing looks a little Merkur xr4ti-ish...*shudder*

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Sick motor, but that body kit is something out of a nightmare I'd have. Hideous. In a stock body mk2 it'd be one hell of a sleeper...

-J

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
jbsupra89t said:
Sick motor, but that body kit is something out of a nightmare I'd have. Hideous. In a stock body mk2 it'd be one hell of a sleeper...

-J
It's just the wing and the color that I dislike. I think it's the erebuni kit. There was a guy at E-town a few years ago with a black mkii with some small chrome rims and a hood scoop, looked like it had alittle raked stance too. That thing was beautiful. Definitely looked like a japanese muscle car.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
The Dude said:
It's just the wing and the color that I dislike. I think it's the erebuni kit. There was a guy at E-town a few years ago with a black mkii with some small chrome rims and a hood scoop, looked like it had alittle raked stance too. That thing was beautiful. Definitely looked like a japanese muscle car.

Good point, the more I look at it, it's the color that just throws me away. In the car's defense, it looks to be that with that tall motor height, the scoop is actually functional to allow the motor to sit. Maybe with a more plain jane color and stock spoiler and hatch-spoiler thingy I'd see it differently :) Very interesting car, I'd like to see the numbers they got out of that motor...

-J