SIB! Supra's Invade Boyd mini meet

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
Ok Guys and Gals this is for Texas members of the DFW area I am hosting a day of destruction one weekend soon Ill post more details now as the name says Day of destruction woooooooooo!!!!! what can it mean all who just wanna come hang out or take out your frustrations that your car has given to you but you dont want to hurt your car well guess what we are going to be detroying 2 parts cars a 88 turbo and a 87 Turbo plenty of parts to be bought or traded for we are going to beat the shit out of these cars with sledge hammers or what ever else we can do it with plus during the night we can do a few runs on some back roads ill have planned out and oh yeah if ya get pulled over its your ticket sorry yall hazards of public roads but not that many cops roll around at night here there are a few roads we can drift on peel out on and do a couple of drags on depending if you wanna risk it or not plus like i said its a mini meet bring the supras theres going to be some beer provided by me but I will need consessions help also pls leave name and what ur going to bring if you want to attend , Bring lots of Cd's we can get as loud as we want but we do have to mind the speeds in the neighborhood but outside of it all yalls theres plenty of parking to be had plus Bring cash parts anything we can trade buy or swap I am a newbie to the supra community and I wanna get to know my neighbors I will post directions when I have a date set in july I am trying to accomidate our further out visitors like MKIIINA on a weekend where he will be in town .... Now there is hotels in decatur a small town 12 miles away i can accomidate a few people inside with the living room tents are welcome plenty of space to pitch tents so If yall are In Im going to Leave a list just put your name on it and what ya can bring the choices of beer Im supplying are Bud Budlight Coors and Coors light if you dun likem well then bring a cooler of your own we are going to drink responsibly dun need any accidents ya guys know what i mean :drink1: :puke: :beer: anyways post up and show up Ill get directions and everything when its gets closer to time but Ill give everyone advanced warning so they can set it in their schedules thanks guys

Last edited:

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net

if more than 20 want to come then post replys also this might not be a family type of event its more of a singles guys meet but married guys are welcome and family's too but there will be drinking and alot of destruction going on :fart:

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
oh and all footage of anything that goes on during SIB let it be posted for other members to have also please Ill have a few cameras and a video camera for our runs plus hopefuly a digital so i can upload photos quick

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
OK GUYS HERE WE GO SATURDAY JULY 23rd 2005 we are going to hold SIB so sign up and show up also pls I will need help with consessions via food and beer bring what ya can also dont forget parts and money and insurance cards hence the night runs just incase lol i can only have 3 to 4 people crash in the living room and I only have 1 guest room so if ya do heavy drinkin ya aint leavin till ur sober also drinks are going to be kept to 21 & older but things could change with bribes lol kidding

also donations will be accepted to the Save 7mgte3sgte's supra fund lol yall all know how that goes so come on out lets have a blast and smash these cars up :thefinger :madfawk:

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
I am going to cancel this invite since no one seems to want to join in and I will hold it for select people still who thought the idea was great if your interested in coming pm if not then oh well so please consider this thread CLOSED

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
sorry man bout the lack of interest. too many peoples cars are in too many pieces.... well see what we can do though... laters