Light Conversions

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Welcome to the site, Equanimity.
When I was a kid, my favorite car was the 1984-88 Ferrari GTO (I think those were the production years for that car). That got replaced by the F40, that by the F50, that by the F60. Anyways, the GTO has been my all time favorite car and those lights are a part of its style. It took me a minute to notice that the pic is actually chopped. Also on the GTO, not all the lights are the same. The outside lights are orange with a clear center (reverse lights), and the inners are all red. Yep, I am a GTO fan. That pic looks good though.

Myself, I may custom paint my 89+ tails like the grains design. I feel kinda weird copying someone else's design, but then again, 95% of art is inspired and derived from some other sources of art.
I have a personal collection of [pics of] cars with grains tail covers.

This may be a thread for Lam also.

EDIT: words in lime.

Last edited:
E

Equanimity

Thanx.
Yeah Photoshop does wonders for some people. I couldn't track them down, but I've also seen Skyline tail lights on www.cardomain.com and even a Vette rear end on a Supra. Lots of Mk4 lights on trucks and crx's out there, but I've yet to view them on a MKIII. I hadn't seen Lam's thread until I had already posted, but I figured everyone out there has seen something different?

B

Blue Flame

are the fixed head lights any good lookin on these cars?

B

Blue Flame

i was thinking more like prejector conversions, like on 240sx's.