Completed box pics

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
After many different re-designs,mod's and re-glassing,I FINALLY got the box done! Just trying to decide if I want the cool,unseen speaker version,or the Mtv Pimp My Ride look...lol

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
MAN! Those subs look amazing! The upside down versions shows off those sexy baskets, but it'll probably hinder performance unless those are open air woofers whic hI bet you they aren't unless directly specified on the box. So for your system to sound proper and work the best I reccoment the style where you can sit on them :p . Very nice install, how did you cut the seats so well?
eric

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
We don't need no stinkin' seats!!! I removed the entire bottom seat in favor of the box.I could have built a huge,space stealing box in the back,which would have been ridicoulus.Besides,there would be no room for top. I have a full folder of pics if ya wanna see em

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
i do commend you good sir on the clean install
that is one sexy enclosure.
i like how they sit in the first picture, allowing seat fold-down-ability
you can still somewhat give people rides... in fact... get a bass-tone generator, make a cd with one solid low tone, and give girls rides in the back! they'll probably pay you for it. haha

J

JerzeySlowpra

looks sexy, mine use to look that good then i took it out for some reason

S

ShouLinPanther

i love it, audiobahn is the best and that is a very clean install, i would like to do that or something similar

hoser813

Apr 1, 2005
STL, MO
those subs are nice. I got the same ones, and only 25 shipped new off ebay :p

They sound great! Id say put them normal style... the other way is too show-offy for me, and then that way you can put the seat backs down if your carrying lumber or something

scottiedawg66

Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area Ca
they wont hit had with out a box...if ur a sucker ricer then show off the audiobahn bling, if u want to slump on all the suckas in scrapers u better use an airtight box.

~scott

L

lanky189

bass is non directional.. as long as the seal between the speaker and box is air tight it doesn't matter which way they are mounted... what makes a difference is if there is enough air space in the box, speaker included to allow the speaker to move the correct amount in order to flex the air enough..

mount them either way as long as they are tight.. to the box and there is enough air space.

btw..why bother with the seat back if the bottom isnt there?

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
I am not a big fan of the euro crap from Audiobahn as well, I have a JBL 12w7 for sale if you want a nice sub. but the install is great!!! Nice work!