cant wait

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
just took a ride in 91redsupra's car, he just finished replacing the HG (3rd time now) with a rebuilt head, ported and polished exhaust and man that thing is nice.

really makes me get motivated to get my car running again. the only thing that is holding me back is a damn socket for the NA oil filter fitting so i can run my relocation kit.

right now i am wishing i just left the oil system stock, my car would be running right now if i hadnt fucked with it.

anyway too late now, maybe wednesday itll be running.

alright now, im going to have to ask all the supra brothers to collectively gather there thoughts and "pray" for my car to run in the next week or so. lets all hope this rebuild went right and every thing goes the way it is suposed to.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
Dont Worry I Think You Will Be Alright.................thanks For The Good Comments On My Car..... :)

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
lagged said:
just took a ride in 91redsupra's car, he just finished replacing the HG (3rd time now) with a rebuilt head, ported and polished exhaust and man that thing is nice.

really makes me get motivated to get my car running again. the only thing that is holding me back is a damn socket for the NA oil filter fitting so i can run my relocation kit.

right now i am wishing i just left the oil system stock, my car would be running right now if i hadnt fucked with it.

anyway too late now, maybe wednesday itll be running.

alright now, im going to have to ask all the supra brothers to collectively gather there thoughts and "pray" for my car to run in the next week or so. lets all hope this rebuild went right and every thing goes the way it is suposed to.
u got my prayer :p

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
heh, my car likes to do what yours is doing... being down that is. dude, you know i'm with ya on this. now, if i could just find time to pull my motor... all i gotta do is lift it out! good luck, joe!

-shaeff

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
jebus declares a ban on bad joo joo.

it'll run dont worry , just dont fuck up on somthin simple like hooking up oil lines.