ATTN: Calgary Supra Owners

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Hey guys,

I currently live in Winnipeg, Manitoba but moving to Calgary in a year to 15months to run my dads company and finish some school at SAIT. I know the auto insurance out there isn't the same as in Manitoba and I'd like to know how Alberta insurance works. Reason I ask is because I'm not sure whether I should bring my 1987 Supra (w/89+ conversion) and the 2001 BMW 330Ci, or sell the Supra and bring only the Bimmer (daily driver). I know that insurace in Alberta is private agencies... so do you have to shop around and find the best price? What do you guys pay for insurance on your Supra (87-92) and do you have any agencies that you would recommend and any I should stay away from. Your advise is greatly appreciated. Let me know.

PS: I'll definitly join the Calgary Supra club if I do decide to bring it out and you'll also be able to see my 330Ci with the M3 body conversion. Look forward to hangin out with you guys. :drink1:

Dan-

SUPRAPHAT

Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Um since noone has replied, I might as well.

For insurance, I am 20 and have 1 ticket on my record at the moment and I pay $1400 a year. My insurance is Allstate but just call around to get the best quote.

I am also the organizer for the Calgary Supra Club meets so let me know when you get here and we'll set soimething up for yah!

Talk to yah soon!

Jason

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Not bad at all. 21 and I pay $1400/yr for public insurance. I always thought that insuance in Calgary was more expensive than the public insurance here in Manitoba. And the condo that I'll be renting out in either Arbour Lakes or the Pinnicle downtown are very competitive to the costs here.

If there is any other information that I might need to know about Calgary...whether its nightlife, dining, leisure, anything let me know. 'Tis y favorite Canadian city. Best of all, I'll be closer to supra fest. :biglaugh:

SUPRAPHAT

Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Yeah I'm fuckin drunk right now bu8t the best placve is Calgary! Libve close to the newer area cus the reast is a little more gheeto! Arboutr lake is cool! I play poke r there all thge time!@

Let us know when you get out her and well meet ip!

Jason