Help Me Wire My Cd Player

S

Studio1

Cripes... bit of a mission, but I can point you in the right direction. Yellow is your memory feed - keeps the player's memory up when you turn the key off. Needs to be wired to a permanent source of +12V (ie IGN feed before the ignition switch). Red wire is ACC feed - ie powers up when the key is turned to ACC. Black is ground. Hook it to the chassis somewhere. That will give you power. Now you need to work out your speaker connections. Get a speaker with two wires hanging off the back that you can test with. Carefully power up the deck (make sure you don't short any speaker wires together or allow them to touch the chassis etc).
Start playing a disc, adjust vol to about 1/4 and using your test speaker, check pairs of remaining wires for sound. Don't try single wires on their own - they are probably remote feeds for amps and stuff. Once you have sound on a pair, operate the balance control to see if it is a left or right feed, then mark it as such. If your deck supports front and rear speakers, (ie has a fader) then you have four sets of speakers to identify.
Looking at your photo, the two green wires are one speaker output, the two purples are another, the two white wires are almost certainly the third and I can't quite see but it looks like a pair of gray wires - they will be the fourth.
So you will have front left, front right, rear left, rear right.
Wire the two wires from a speaker across the two wires from the deck plug - DON'T connect any speaker wire to ground!

I

I.N.C

I put a CD changer in my 89, and instead of me splicin wires, i just went to walmart and bout the iso plugs, its cleaner and much easier, you just connect the ends, and then follow the diagram on your CD player and the one one the iso plugs, works like a charm