Englishtown, NY Meet

SupraKirk

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Long Island, NY
www.mk3.us
For any of you that do not go to the Northeast section, yesterday there was a meet at Raceway Park in Englishtown, NY.

There were lots of nice MK3's, and at least 2 I saw drag racing running in the 11's and 1 in the low 12's (JoliRoger from SF). There were also a couple of 7M-GTE MK2's, a 1JZ MK2, and a 7M-GTE Cressida w/ AEM.

The guys from F&H Performance in Valley Stream, NY and SupraSport from Minnesota were there.

Here are some pictures I took, if anyone has more please post them.
http://www.mk3.us/meets/meet20050612/

chevyeater

wastegate hose is pulled
Mar 30, 2005
Long Island, NY
Nice pics Kirk. I brought a camera but never pulled it out of the glovebox! Too much excitement I guess. I wish I had a chance to speak with Joliroger4, I was really impressed with how hard he is leaving the line. I'm exhausted but, glad we did it and had a great time. :D I'd also like to thank Wellington for having my back solid since Friday evening and thank you for giving that kid a ride home! Hope I didn't scare the SupraSport guys too bad with my trailer driving, haha.

SupraJack

Apr 3, 2005
Chevy,
I got to admit...scared the hell out of us, especially the restruarant turn. It was absolutly exciting though. You handled the truck-trailer combo excellent following a group of sports cars. Let me know what the problem was with the truck-trailer in front of us, just curiuos.
Anyways, we had a great time until we got to the air port...but than agian it was funny watching Greg get wanded by the airport security.
Thanks again for the ride.
Jack
SupraSport

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
I had a blast, it was good meeting everyone again. Thanks for the few shots of my car Kirk! (Silver 1j with the Gewalts)

-J

89BklynSupra

Jun 13, 2005
Carteret, NJ
I have not been on the forums since last years Englishtown meet. I had fun at last years meet but i had more fun at this meet. I actually went down the track this year. The numbers weren't that great but for my first time, I thought they were. Well, I got pics to post up when I get on my other pc. Which will be later on.

chevyeater

wastegate hose is pulled
Mar 30, 2005
Long Island, NY
SupraJack said:
Chevy,
I got to admit...scared the hell out of us, especially the restruarant turn. It was absolutly exciting though. You handled the truck-trailer combo excellent following a group of sports cars. Let me know what the problem was with the truck-trailer in front of us, just curiuos.
Anyways, we had a great time until we got to the air port...but than agian it was funny watching Greg get wanded by the airport security.
Thanks again for the ride.
Jack
SupraSport

Hi Jack,

Sorry, I promise I'll have the Supra streetable for the next one so I don't have to broadslide the trailer into parking lots to keep up!

Al really did run his truck out of fuel. It was stalling out when air pockets would hit the high pressure side of the injector pump. He had been up for about 30 hours at that point so, I guess it is forgiveable. I think even he had a good time though!

LOL @ Greg getting "the treatment" from the security people.

-Brian